55. Small world

Minji POV

"You what?!" Jisung exclaimed from the other line.

I told Jisung everything since he knew almost everything about me and he's the one who helped me pass the audition, I think he has the right to know.

"So, what's your plan now?" He asked.

"I don't know. Maybe, I'll audition for another company?" I answered.

"If JYP is going to hold an audition, I'll inform you right away."

"What about your parents? What they told you?" He added.

My parents basically wanted to sue our coach. I didn't stop them this time, this is at least I can do stop him and my revenge for Heekyung. They got more worried about me to the point my father suggested not to be a trainee anymore. All I said is that I'll think about it.

"You're not giving up aren't you?" He asked.

"Of course not. I'll just rest and self practice instead."

After the conversation about me is done, I suggested that he'll go to sleep because it was almost midnight. He needed it, even though he insisted to talk to me more, he eventually followed what I've said. I put my phone down and stared at the ceiling. Let's keep moving forward, Minji.

~~~~~
"You what?!" They exclaimed in unison. I'm getting this reaction alot lately. We're currently in the cafeteria.

"Wait, what happened? Did you get fired? I thought they like you because of your visual and vocal. How come you got kicked out?" Haneul questioned.

I told them the summary of the story which made them mad. I didn't tell them what Heekyung did to me because I don't want to ruin her image to them.

"I'm glad he's behind bars now." Bomin said as he chewed his food.

"If they are the ones who had sex, why did you got kicked out too?" Sanha asked, the question I'm not ready to answer. I don't want to let Jihoon know that he's involved why I got kicked out. He'll blame himself.

"C-Coach framed me up first, the heads already decided to kick me out even before I report the issue." I lied. I'm getting better and better at lying. I don't know if it's a good thing or not. I'm relieved that they bought it.

"Are you okay now?" Jihoon asked with a very worried tone.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. I'm going to rest for a while then I'll just audition for another company." I answered with a smile.

I'm actually still traumatized by what happened. I think I'm developing more trust issue because of things had happened to me lately.

~~~~~
"Our company is not that special. Trust me." Jihoon said as we sat on the bus.

"Still, I'm curious to see it. I've only seen it in the pictures or videos. After all, it's YG. One of the Big 3." I answered and he just laughed out of nowhere.

I asked him why'd he laugh but he answered that it was nothing. He's probably thinking things to tease me again.

We arrived at his company and it was huge, compared to Source music.

"Told you, nothing special about it." He said while we're standing in front of the building.

"Yah, what do you mean? It's huge." I responded.

After a couple of minutes admiring how big the exterior of YG building is, I decided to go.

"That's all I want. You can go in now. Thank you for showing me." I said as I faced him.