42. Yours

Minji POV

Exam days have come and we've been really busy taking them while reviewing the other subjects. South Korean exams are so hard for me. I sighed and leaned my back on my chair as I looked up.

"At last, it's done." I murmured.

"My brain is about to explode." Haneul complained while her head was lying on the table.

"Mine, both heart and brain." I stated.

"Why? Did something happen? Did Jimin Eonnie bothered you again?" She asked as she sat up.

"Not that. I just.. don't want to talk about it for now." I said then I sighed.

It has been two days since the dinner with Jisung and those words still lingers in my mind. It is true that nothing really changed between us after that event, he texted me right after that night as if nothing happened. Yet, I feel guilty even though I shouldn't because we talked about it openly and clearly. I can't understand myself anymore.

Haneul and I were walking in the corridor as we talked about our plans for Christmas. My family would probably just prepare a feast and invites some close people with them such as business partners.

"Oh, It's the dumb, dumber and the dumbest." Haneul said as I looked at where she was pointing.

"You're right." I agreed as I laughed because Jihoon, Sanha and Bomin were acting things like they were monkeys or something.

"Yah, what are you guys doing?" Haneul asked as we approached them.

"Oh, uhh. We're just playing." Jihoon answered and giggled shyly.

"Then, what are they doing on the floor." Haneul asked.

I looked at where she was looking, Bomin and Sanha are like wiping the floors with their body. I laughed so hard and it made my stomach hurt.

~~~~~
Haneul and I decided to go to a shop around the area of my company and she wanted to see our company too.

"Wait, make sure you have enough money later." I reminded.

"Yah, I have my Mom's card." Haneul whispered and smiled so widely.

"Yah, did you tell your Mom?" I asked.

"No. She wouldn't give me this if I told her. Yah, it's okay. I'm not even going to spend so much." She responded.

As we turned the corner, I felt like Jihoon and the others were still following us. I looked behind us and they are!

"Yah, why are you following us?" I asked, feeling disbelief.

"Oh? Why are you here? Your company is that way." Haneul questioned.

"Yah, we're not following you. We're going to the same shop you guys talking about." Bomin answered.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Haneul asked.

"Do we have to?" Bomin asked back.

"Yah, don't fight. I had enough fighting this week." I said as I put my hands between them which made them quiet.

"What do you mean by that?" Jihoon asked in a serious tone.

Oh my god. My tongue slipped, so stupid of me. Now, Jihoon might suspect that I'm getting bullied again.

"I mean, the exam is a battlefield you know." I lied.

"Yah, Haneul. We'll miss the bus, come on." I said as I grabbed her arm and ran away.

~~~~~
Song recommendation: Kihyun - O.M.O.M

Jihoon POV

We arrived at the shop that is full of various things that we can buy in cheap prices. We walked through the crowd while looking around. Even though I tried to distract myself by looking at the accessories, I can't help to overthink what Minji said earlier. Is she being picked on by Jimin again?