35. Annoyance

Minji POV

A week has passed since the day I discovered that Jihoon and Jimin have that kind of connection. I don't really have much to say about it, but one thing I'm sure of; and that is I'm not comfortable seeing them together.

"Yah, what are you thinking? Did you sleep late?" Haneul budged me while we were walking in the corridor.

"Oh? Yeah." I lied.

I'm honestly tired lately even though we haven't really practised so much yet since we're still constructing everything for this month's evaluation.

"You should sleep well till you can. The evaluation just ended two weeks ago. Treat yourself some sleep." She advised and I just hummed in response.

"Oh, it's Jihoon and the others." Haneul announced.

I looked far in front of us and I saw his back. He was having fun with Sanha and Bomin.

"Yah, come on." Haneul invited me.

I was about to go with her when I saw Jimin going beside Jihoon. I stopped on my track as I grabbed Haneul's wrist.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Haneul asked.

"I-I think we should not go with them." I stuttered.

"Why?" She questioned as she faced me with a worried face.

"Because I need to go the bathroom. Come with me!" I answered as I ran away in the opposite direction.

"Yah! Minji! Wait!" Haneul's voice echoed through the corridor.

~~~~~
"Yah, I told you not to eat any dairy in the morning. You know how sensitive your stomach is in the morning." Haneul nagged as she sat on her chair.

"I forgot. I just badly need to eat sweets this morning." I lied as laid my head on my table.

"You and your excuses." She said and started fixing her make-up.

Seeing Jihoon with Jimin these past few days made me feel out of place. Like they already have their own world. I want to ask Jihoon what happened but that'll just sound weird.

He'll probably ask me why; how should I even answer that? I want to come between them because I hate this feeling; as if Jihoon is drifting away from me.

Moments later, the teacher entered our room and started our first period.

~~~~~
Jihoon POV

I kept on thinking about what happened to Minji earlier, she ran away. Did something happen to her? I've been thinking about that the whole time from the first period to the third period. That is why I haven't really understood anything about any lessons we had.

To think of it, I haven't really hang out with Minji lately. I've been occupied with training and school, especially Jimin. She's driving me crazy. It's been a week since she went to my company and I told her off, but she still coming after me.

She did stop going to my company but she's always with me in school. I can't tell her to get lost in front of Bomin and Sanha. They don't know anything about what she did to Minji. They'll get suspicious if I did tell Jimin to get lost in front of them; I will look like the mean person here. Suddenly, someone flicked my forehead. I grabbed my forehead and groaned in pain.

"Yah!" I shouted as I looked at the two.

"We've been calling you for the whole five minutes and you're just staring at your blank notebook." Bomin justified.

"You could've just tapped me!" I exclaimed.

"That's boring." Sanha said as he made a face that looks he was bored.

"You didn't even notice that the bell rang. Come on, let's eat." Bomin invited.

I stood up and followed the two rascals. I'm still massaging my forehead because it'll probably leave a red mark. We arrived at the cafeteria and got ourselves some food. They were looking for a table when I saw Minji and Haneul eating.

"Guys, come on." I invited.

I was about to walk towards the two girls when Jimin suddenly popped out of nowhere. This girl is just everywhere.

"Are you going to eat?" Jimin asked while smiling.

"Yes, please move so we can eat." I answered monotonously.

"Oh, what happened to your forehead?" She asked; she was about to reach for my forehead but I avoided it.

"We just had fun earlier, I lost. That's all." I explained.

"Just wait. I'll get some medicine." She said.

"Yah, you don't have to d-" I didn't get to finish my sentence since she already left.

We walked towards Minji's table and they allowed us to eat with them.

"Yah, it's been a while since we eat together. Right, Minji?" Haneul mentioned and Minji just smiled.

"I agree. I totally forgot about you guys because we're having so much fun." Sanha teased.

"Yah, what kind of friend are you? Saying that to your friends." Haneul took it seriously.

"Boys do a lot of fun stuff than girls so you can't blame us. We're just distracted." Bomin added.

"Ha! Minji, can you believe this? How did we become friends with these morons?" Haneul asked Minji but she didn't respond much. She was just playing with her food.

"Jihoon." Jimin came back with some medicines.

She scooted Sanha to the next chair and she sat beside me.

"Here, let me apply this to you." Jimin offered as she put some lotion medicine on her fingertip.

"Ayy, I'm fine. No need for that." I refused, feeling annoyed by her presence.

"Yah, the person is being nice." Sanha said.

"Yah, just accept it already. I'm gonna lose my appetite with both of you love birds." Bomin said with a disgusting look on his face.

"What love birds? We're not. Stop it. Jihoon might get upset." Jimin said while smiling as she put the cream on my forehead.

"What's with the two of you" Sanha asked jokingly.

"What do you mean? We're friends." Jimin answered which made me taken back.

"Since did we?" I asked which made Jimin stop.

"Ooh, does it means; you two are dating?" Sanha teased as he clapped.

"Yah, stop it." Jimin said while she was obviously loving it.

"Too bad for you, Minji." Sanha said.

"Yah, Minji. You've been quiet. Are you okay?" Haneul asked as she put her arm on her shoulders.

"Actually, I'm not quite feeling okay. I think I need to go first." Minji timidly answered.

"Where are you hurt? Wait, I'll come with you." Haneul asked as she took her tray with her.

"No, finish your food. I'll come back before the next period starts." Minji said then she started walking.

Something is surely up. Why aren't you telling me, Minji? You promised.