✦ | Gift of Love

L/n Y/n was known to be the Ice Pillar in the Demon Slayer Corps

L/n Y/n was known to be the Ice Pillar in the Demon Slayer Corps. He was known to be a serious yet warmhearted character that had manage to catch the many hearts of the girls who worked in the Demon Slayer Corps. He was also known to be well acquainted with Kamado Tanjiro, Hashibira Inosuke, and Agatsuma Zenitsu. 

Thousands of girls had manage to fallen in love with the warmhearted Hashira, yet only one stood out from the rest of them and that was the glamorously beautiful girl named Kanroji Mitsuri. The only girl who had caught the Ice Pillar's attention. It had to be the love Hashira. 

Y/n was walking around the pathways, as he felt a bit bored, he hadn't been assigned with any missions lately, and that completely bored him out since, he didn't really want to deal with the gasping and sonorous voices of the girls. He was sauntering around before he noticed there was a girl in front of his Estate. He sharpened his eyes to notice that it was a certain pink-headed girl who was waiting patiently on the door of the Ice Estate.

 Y/n quickly rushed over to the girl, and held her shoulders from behind, making her quickly yelp. "Mitsuri-chan, hello," Y/n smiled breathlessly. Mitsuri's cheeks flushed bright pink and she felt her nervousness creeping up her heart again. "I-I prepare a gift for you," she said, averting her eyes to avoid eye contact with the handsome man. Y/n's expression shifted into a bright one. "You did? You didn't have to- But thank you so much!" Y/n exclaimed as he grabbed the box and untied the ribbon, opening the box to see a neatly folded haori. 

Mitsuri turned red. "A-Ah, could you check the note?" Mitsuri asked as she fiddled with her fingers, still averting eye contact in any cost, she controlled her breathing before letting out a sigh. 'You're the love pillar, right, Mitsuri? You can do this,' Mitsuri tried to reassure herself. Y/n took out the neatly folded haori and gasped, it was in a deep blue haori that was decorated brightly with shining ice designs. Y/n then noticed there was a neatly tied envelope on the bottom of the box and he ripped it out from the box and opened it. 

His eyes travelled quickly as he processed the words in his brains, the sentences and the words he wanted to hear for a long time had finally came out. 

Dear Y/n-san, 
I know that you're mostly busy with a lot of things right now, but whenever I see you with other girls I get so frustratedly jealous, knowing that the fact that you're not mine is haunting me. Your beautiful e/c eyes had always captured me in moments of joy, and your soft hand is as soft as your heart. You have a beautiful and amazing personality, and I think of you all day long, so, Y/n-kun, what I'm basically trying to say is that, I don't like you, but I like like like like like like you! So very much! Will you be my boyfriend?

Love, 
Kanroji Mitsuri

Y/n's eyes widened and he felt his heart beat his ribcage. Mitsuri covered her face with her hands as she tried to hide her blush away, but to no avail. "Yes, I will, Mitsuri-chan," Y/n smiled softly at the girl. "I want to be your boyfriend, I want to be there for you, support you, and love you, most importantly, cherish you for the rest of my life," he said kindly as he grabbed both of Mitsuri's hands in his and he stared at her green eyes. "You're absolutely beautiful."

Mitsuri turned redder, even more as Y/n slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against her. Mitsuri's eyes widened before she kissed back, they both locked their lips together, Mitsuri wrapping her arms around Y/n's neck and Y/n wrapping his strong arms around Mitsuri's. They both pulled away and looked at each other admiringly. "I love you, Y/n-san," Mitsuri said. "I love you too, Mitsuri-chan," Y/n smiled at her. This was the best gift in Y/n's life: Love from the girl he loves the most.