✦ | Who Are You?

Zenitsu x Fem!ReaderTw: blood, heavy gore, and angst Requested by Berrywritz

Tw: blood, heavy gore, and angst 
Requested by Berrywritz

L/n Y/n was Jigoro's apprentice, known to be kind-hearted and soft around the people she is fond of. Jigoro has been training Y/n ever since she was a child, alongside with two boys named Agatsuma Zenitsu and Kaigaku. Though Kaigaku was a very problematic child since he was a very prideful boy who would do anything to make himself up to the top. Even if that'd mean putting someone's confidence to the absolute 0. Now that Kaigaku is already a demon slayer, Y/n was left with Zenitsu. 

Back to the present, Y/n was making her way towards Jigoro, her trainer, to ask permission whether if she could go around the nearby mountain for some extra training. She found the old man currently meditating peacefully. "Jigoro-sama?" Y/n called out silently. Jigoro slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to face the girl. "I wanted to ask permission whether I can go around the mountain," Y/n said. "So can I?" she asked. Jigoro squinted his eyes at her. 

"Go ahead, but be careful," Jigoro warned. "Be back by 5," he added before focusing into the distance and started meditating yet again. "Thank you Jigoro-sama!" Y/n exclaimed with bright eyes before she sped off into the distance. 

L/n Y/n was known to be a very fast student, she was also known for her amazing skills in strength and speed, though her flexibility is a bit of a problem, but she didn't mind either way. Y/n ran as fast as she could, the wind gushed her features, as she looked up at the bright sky. 

The view of the tall and mighty mountains were entering Y/n's vision, the dirt ground faded into grassy field. The buildings faded into tall mighty trees. The mountains stood high above the ground, reaching towards the sky. The bird soared in the sky as the clouds were packed up. Vines were hanging from the trees. She made her way through the deep bushy forests, reaching the tall mountain. 

Y/n slowed down her pace as she looked around, hearing the soft voice of tranquil whispering in her ears as she could hear the flowing water. It was evening by that time as Y/n climbed up the mountain, trekking. Hours and hours she trekked, she felt rather stretched and exhausted, and she hadn't notice that it was already night time.