✦ | Coin

lowercase intended!kanao x male!readerrequested by Anime_crazyfan1023

lowercase intended!
kanao x male!reader
requested by Anime_crazyfan1023

L/N Y/N WAS A WATER BREATHER, training to perfection alongside with a burgundy haired boy named kamado tanjiro. the both of them are known to be best friends. a certain yellow haired boy and a gradient haired boy also joined into the friendship circle of y/n, nezuko and tanjiro. 

the three of them were known to be going out on various of missions alone. one day, the four of them were set out to a mission in mount natagumo that ended in an ambush. the four of them getting injured badly, including y/n, who faced the gigantean spider demon who was known to be the head of the family. 

though y/n only suffered a bit of injuries and broken bones, it slowed him down in his job as a demon slayer. so, now he's here with his friends in a estate named the butterfly estate, owned by the insect pillar, kocho shinobu. 

in this very sunny afternoon, the four guys were diligently working out as y/n was cheering on for inosuke and zenitsu. "you can do this guys! bam! bam! bam! tanjiro! you can do it!" y/n exclaimed brightly, loud and clear. "just a bit more and you guys will reach there! zenitsu! go! go!" he continued with bright eyes.

 a petite fine lady was flipping a coin in the distance. her black lustrous hair was tied up into a ponytail, decorated with a simply butterfly hairpin. she wore a gorgeously made white cape, and a demon slayer uniform with white boots. 

y/n glanced at the lady from afar, before the girl changed her gaze towards y/n, her purple eyes met with y/n's e/c eyes and she quickly turned bright red before looking away. "hey! hey! let's continue training (mispronounced name)!" inosuke yelled, trying to catch the boy's attention. 

"what?" y/n said before snapping out of his trance. "oh, right," y/n nodded silently before he continued training with his friends, trying to push the thought about the girl away into the back of his head, but it was no use. the way that the girl was blushing and the way the girl's eyes sparkle when colliding with his eyes makes his heart beat faster. he gulped silently, feeling beads of sweat dropped down from his forehead.