✦ | Love Poems

mitsuri x male!readerlowercase intended!requested by Omi-nica

lowercase intended!
requested by Omi-nica

THE CURRENT THUNDER PILLAR, agatsuma y/n was known to be a very quiet and shy man. he was only 15 when he became the thunder pillar, though as years pass by, he is now a grown 18 year old man. he met a lovely girl through one of his missions, which was known to be the love hashira, kanroji mitsuri. 

ever since y/n met the bubbly girl, she had inspired him to start writing poems. he often shares his poems with the love hashira shyly, though he kept some of his poems to himself, which is consisting about his love and dedication for the pink haired girl. 

as the years progressed, mitsuri and y/n had grown closer than ever, and as the months pass by, it had finally landed on june 1st, mitsuri's long awaited 19th birthday. y/n made a small poem about her. he finally decided to collect himself and confess to the love hashira on her birthday, accompanied with a cute necklace. that's his plan for the girl's gift. 

the bell rang into the shop owner's ears as the man opened the wooden door that lead into the gift shop. it had various of things, food, drinks, accessories, haoris, and clothings. "welcome to the all you need shop! what would you like to get, kind sir?" an old woman asked the man. 

"a-ah! hello," he squeaked shyly as he bowed politely at the woman. "i-i'm just looking for a perfect gift for a girl," he said silently. "ah, your girlfriend?" the woman asked, tilting her head. "no!" he quickly exclaimed as his cheeks burned slightly. "a friend, though, it's her birthday today," y/n explained. 

"do you have any ideas on what to give her?" y/n asked silently. the lady hummed as she thought about it. "what about a necklace?" she offered before she made her way towards the many shelves, before she stopped in her tracks. "are you a hashira?" the woman asked curiously from the distance. "yes, thunder hashira, agatsuma y/n," y/n explained. "ah! then the girl must be your comrade?" she asked. "indeed," y/n nodded. 

"is she a hashira?" the woman asked. "indeed, the love hashira," y/n replied. then the woman shuffled to move to one of the particular shelves, the took one of the fancy box before making towards the cashier. "come," the woman beckoned the man to come. y/n made his way towards the cashier as he gazed at the box. "what's this?" the man asked.