✦ | Cooking With The Beast

Requested by @estellerei 

Inosuke x Fem!Reader
Modern AU!
Mispronounced Name : M/N

Hashibira Inosuke is an odd beast, he has an odd nature that not a lot of people love. Though, L/n Y/n still manage to fell for him either way, soon confessing to him about her love, and Inosuke oddly agreed. 

Weird. The beauty and the beast has come to reality in life after all. After a long day of work, Inosuke drove his car back to his place, he stopped and parked his car before making his way inside the house. "M/N! I'm back home!" he yelled. Y/n poke her head out of the kitchen. "Hello my love," Y/n said as she was mixing a batter in the bowl. "What are you doing?" the gradient haired man stared at her with dotted eyes, pointing at the batter. "Cooking some Tempura," Y/n smiled. 

"Come and join me," she said. "What do you do?" he asked. "Well, I'm still in the middle of making the batter, so come help me," Y/n said brightly. Inosuke made his way towards the kitchen, before he huffed. "What do I do?" Inosuke raised a brow questioningly. 

"Crack 2 egg yolks and pour it here," Y/n said as she pointed in the bowl. Inosuke went over to the fridge to grab to 2 eggs and cracked it inside the bowl. "1 quart of vegetable oil," Y/n commanded as Inosuke blinked at her with dotted eyes. "What the hell is vegetable oil?" he asked. "It's in the cabinet, just search for it," Y/n said. "Which cabinet?" Inosuke asked before he grabbed the bowl from her hands roughly. 

"I will be the one who mix it, you'll be the one who grab it!" Inosuke said before he grabbed the spoon and mixed it roughly. "Don't mix it too hard--" Y/n said worriedly. "I can do it!" he exclaimed. Y/n grimaced before opening the cabinet and grabbing the bottle of vegetable oil. She took the bottle and poured it in the bowl as Inosuke mixed it aggressively, some batter came spilling out a bit. "Inosuke!" Y/n exclaimed roughly. 

She took a hold of his hands and gently lead his hand, doing a mixing movement. Inosuke's cheeks turned bright red. "H-Hey, I can do it myself," Inosuke said shyly as he smacked Y/n's hands off. Y/n sighed before chuckling. "Yeah, alright, but don't do it so aggressively," Y/n said. 

Inosuke huffed out a breath as he continued to stir it. After a while, Y/n dipped in the shrimp inside the batter and mixed it a bit, Inosuke watching, his stomach got hungrier by the second before Y/n grabbed chopsticks and placed it on the hot oil that was already placed on top of the pot, it sizzled loudly as Y/n could smell the scent of tempura. 

Y/n did the same till all of the shrimp is finished frying, she placed it gracefully on the table before grabbing a tissue and pressed it against the foot, sucking up all the oil. Y/n then grabbed two bowls and placed rice in it. "Could you be faster?" Inosuke asked as he felt more hungrier. "Yeah yeah, just wait," Y/n replied as she placed the bowls on the table and sat on one of the seat. Inosuke took a seat across Y/n and looked at the food, licking his lips hungrily as he quickly devoured the whole thing. Y/n blinked at Inosuke, before she chuckled. "What?" he asked with a mouth full of rice. She pointed at her cheek. "You got rice on your cheeks," she pointed it out. 

[ notes ] : 

- bestie, i'm so sorry this took so long to make-- i had so many requests, i hope you enjoyed HWHAHAHAD