✦ | Daily Gifts

sanemi x fem!readerrequested by Omi-nicalowercase intended!

sanemi x fem!reader
requested by Omi-nica
lowercase intended!

L/N Y/N IS KNOWN TO BE THE TSUGUKO OF THE WIND PILLAR, but she was well known to be the wind pillar's best friend. despite the wind pillar always treating her so rudely often, sometimes he gets his heart all softened up for the girl. gradually over the time, he started developing odd feelings whenever he's around her, making him extra protective, soft, caring, and very sweet to the tsuguko, making her falling in love with him too, admiring him. 

christmas was coming up and y/n was absolutely looking up for it to spend her time with the wind pillar, since her family was slaughtered by a demon, resulting her to strive her career as a demon slayer. 

on the first day of christmas, y/n opened her eyes to see there was a small gift on her nightstand. she rubbed her eyes tiredly as she got up from the bed to sit on the edge of the bed, she raised a brow curiously at the present. "what's this?" she mumbled sleepily before grabbing the box that was tied with a ribbon. she quickly untied the ribbon and open the lid before her facial expression shifted into a beam. 

it was a well knit sweater, that had a flower in the middle of it, but there were no letters, whatsoever. 'who could've sent me a gift?' she thought as she tapped her chin thoughtfully. 'could it be sanemi-san?' y/n thought. 'no, he's busy with all those missions! he can't have the time to knit or buy or decorate a present!' she formed a fist with one of her hand before smacking it against her palms. 

'i must figure out who sent me this!' she said with a beam of determination. y/n quickly stood up from her bed and rushed to get ready for the day, she slipped on the sweater as she wore the skirt of her uniform. the sweater was made out of thick wool that kept y/n's body warm, it was the color of green, and the flower was a white one. it was actually really neat. 

she slipped on her sandals as she opened the sliding doors that lead to her room and swiftly marched to the wind pillar's room, she opened the door with a smile. "nemi! nemi! look!" she wailed as sanemi's eyes slowly opened. he groaned lazily. "stop it, i'm trying to sleep," he mumbled angrily before his eyes snapped and he could feel y/n dragging him out of bed.