Greenlight

It's taking me over.
I don't wanna play this game no more.
All you gotta do is tell me right now,
You want me right now, come on.
Give me the green light.
We could have all night
If you just say the word.
Tell me it's alright.
Give me the green light.

You got me where you want me,
I'm hanging on your every word.
It's such a twisted story,
How you got me,
Now you got me.

So let me give you what you need.

It's taking me over.
I don't wanna play this game no more.
All you gotta do is tell me right now,
You want me right now, come on.
Give me the green light.
We could have all night
If you just say the word.
Tell me it's alright.
Give me the green light.

So let me give you what you need.

Greenlight- 5 Seconds of Summer

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//YN//

"YN! C'mon wake up! Or else you're going to be late for your next class!" Hope yells at me throwing a pillow at me. I groan kicking the covers off my entire body.

Hope is one of my best friends. Her full name is Hope Grace Richardson. She's also my roommate and so beautiful. Her hair is blonde and she has grey eyes. Now I know what you're thinking most blondes has blue eyes. But not Hope. Piercing grey eyes. They're quiet beautiful. She was one of my first friends that I had since I got here to NYU.

Oh by the way if you didn't know my name is YN. I am 20 years old and I go to NYU. College. Yay? Can you hear my sarcasm? School is school. It sucks. Besides the fact that we choose what time to go to class. Its amazing. I sleep in til 1 in the afternoon.

"Yeah. Yeah." I say rolling out of bed to see Hope fully dressed and just curling the ends of her hair.

"Alrighty. I'm off. See you later. Still coming to Trey's after class right?" She says turning off her curler and grabbing her bag growing it over her shoulder.

I nod and yawn fixing my 'Justin' necklace falling down onto my chest that grew even more once i got out of high school. Like the fuck bruh aren't you supposed to grow in high school. Justin is my ex. We didn't leave on bad terms. He just 'set me free' to say in his words to let me come to college. It's been two years since the break up. Ask me why I still wear the necklace. Go on. Ask.

The answer to that question is I have no fucking clue.

I don't know why I wear it still. I love him. I just. Don't have those feelings anymore. I was a wreck when I came. But I'm over it now. When I take off the necklace. It just feels wrong when I do take it off.

"Awesome! See you then cutie!" Hope says waving me off and I wave back.

I walk to my dresser where my mirror I and I jump. Cutie my ass. My hair was a mess and I had mascara smudge down my cheek. On one. Which is stupid. I rub my face with a makeup wipe and take off all the makeup I had on from the previous day. I opened my underwear drawer and dig my hand in there hitting something. I grab it and pull it out.

A candy apple red velvet box. I open it and let out a sigh. Such a pretty ring. Guess I should tell you. It was an engagement ring. Justin gave it to me when I boarded the plane here. No he did not ask me. He just thought it belonged to me. I put it back in my underwear drawer covering it and then grabbing a pair along with a matching bra.