Back to the Past

//Amaya\\

Me, Zak and Addie sat on the bed, Addie laid on top of Zak, fast asleep again. And he held her, gentle pats on her back as we watched the Harry Potter movies.

I'm determined to have a marathon and watch them all.

"It's a great feeling to see Addie like this." I say and he looks at me and then back down at Addie and smiles.

"It's a great feeling for me too." He says and I laugh lightly and look at him to see him still staring down at Addie.

"You really don't remember the first time we met do you." I say and he looks at me, his brown eyes staring into mine.

"No. I really don't." He says and I let out a small laugh and sit up properly and face him.

"We were at a party. I was invited by this jock and things led to the other." I say and he fixes himself without moving Addie trying not to move too much to wake her as he watches me intently, listening to the story that I was about to tell.

"God Amaya. What the fuck are you doing here." I whisper to myself, I stood in front of the house, the music was blasting as kids were inside and outside, drunk and sober, mostly drunk.

Some random Jock invited me because he thought I was 'hot' I had no idea who he was and he had no idea who I was.

I exhaled and fixed my jacket, stuffing my hands into my pockets as I began to walk towards the house. People looking at me and smiling, some of them almost falling on top of me.

The door was wide open so I walked in, I looked around, the house filling with teens. I'm 17 years old and this is my first party.

Well one that didn't involve balloons, cake, and kids screaming and running around.

I squeezed my way through the little hallway filled with teens, getting groped and touched on the way.

"Hey! It's. Uhm." The guy that invited me to the party says stepping in front of me and looking down.

"Amaya" I say, no tone in my voice and he smiles.

"Amaya. That's such a pretty name. Guess it matches with the face then too." He flirts and I furrow my eyebrows looking at him.

"Was that your failed attempt of flirting with me?" I ask and he chuckles and nods his head, the stench of alcohol filling my nose and I scrunch my nose.

"Failed huh. Well. I guess I will just have to try harder" he says winking at me and I roll my eyes

"Or you can give up." I say and he laughs lightly shaking his head.

"I don't give up. I usually get what I want. Let me go get you a drink." He says and then turns around before I can even deny. 

I stood there, looking around the house, seeing different people I've never seen before. A drunk guy runs into me, spilling unknown clear substance onto me, I yelp and jump back, the strong smell burning my nose.

"Hey bro! You're supposed to keep the liquor in the cup, not spill it on someone and the ground dumbass." Some guy says and I look up looking at him.

He had brown hair with some black sunglasses on his face. He wore a black shirt a long with some dark blue skinny jeans. He scoffed and shooed the guy off and he turned around and stumbled away. He turned my direction and looked at me, his face emotionless.