F'd Up

//Justin\\

Oh god my head is pounding. My throat is dry and I could've sworn my bed was more comfortable before.

I don't even remember coming home. YN must be really pissed at me for coming home drunk.

A leg is sprawled across my stomach and I touch it. This is different.

I open my eyes and everything is blurry and spinning. Blinking multiple times to get my vision back to normal. I looked up at the ceiling to stare at a red ceiling, the ceiling fan spinning round and round.

This definitely isn't my home.

Oh god. What the fuck did I do. I bit down onto my bottom lip and turned around to see an unfamiliar naked girl laying next to me. My breathe hitched and I sat up quick throwing her leg off of me and she groans.

My head started spinning faster and I rubbed my eyes shaking my head lightly.

"What do say for some morning sex" she says tiredly her hand rubbing up and down my back. I reach behind me and grab her hand pushing it away from me. "What's your problem?" She says sitting up, she was completely naked, I looked at her and then looked away.

She sighs and uncovers herself and crawls onto my lap, using all her force to push me down into the bed, she starts kissing my neck and I put my hands on her hips.

I push her off of me and she falls into the bed next to me and I throw the sheets off of me and grab my clothes that were on the floor quickly putting them on.

"Dude seriously what the fuck is the matter with you. You weren't acting like this last night" she yells and I shake my head, hoping this wasn't actually happening. That this was all a bad dream.

But it wasn't.

"Yeah well I was drunk last night. It meant nothing. I'm married. God I'm fucking married" I say loudly running my hands through my hair.

"Yeah. You said that many times last night but still went through it" she says and I groan looking at her as she laid there on the bed. "C'mon. Stay for awhile longer" she says getting on her knees in front of me.

"Absolutely not. I have a family. A wife, and two kids. This was a mistake." I say running my hands through my hair and pull my jeans up, she sighs and looks at me.

"Well you certainly weren't saying anything like that last night. I made you feel good. You were moaning and making me feel good." She says and I shake my head pulling my black shirt over my head "You liked it. You liked being with me! I made you forget about your wife! You only wanted me!" She says louder and I snap

"Stop it! God shut the fuck up! It meant nothing! I was drunk and you were just an easy whore that came to me!" I yell and she stares at me. I sigh and grab my phone and keys from the ground and leave her little apartment. It was cold and sunny outside. I tried turning my phone on but it was dead. I just need to find my car and go home.

I don't know what I'm going to do.

How do I explain this? I didn't mean to do this.

I don't even remember anything. I just remember the fight and then going to the bar. A lot of drinks in, and then everything is a blur.

I press the alarm button on my key and my car goes off down the street. I jog to it and get in the car. My heart was racing, my hands were shaking.

What if my marriage ends because of this?

What if she takes my kids away from me?

I can't lose them. They're my family. I can't lose her. I lost her once and I can't lose her again.