Back to Normal

Because xXCarlsGirlxX suggested you and Justin should have sex, even though she skips through the sex 😂

So here you go.

Smut for my lovelies.

Oh. P.s I didn't want to go too much into it cause maya was gonna call me and read it to me all over again and then me and her just end up laughing the whole time haha

Anywhore! Here you go!

//YN\\

We finally got home, me and Justin hand in hand as Jazzy and Jaxon pushed the stroller that the boys were in, they squealed and laughed as they ran to the door and Chris and Justin's parents were behind us talking.

Chris has been telling them about Eve, and it's pretty cute how excited and lovey he gets when talking about Eve. Justin had told me she and Chris both stayed at the apartment with him when I had the boys. But soon enough Chris told her to go home and rest, that he would stay with Justin.

Justin grabbed his keys from his pocket and began to unlock the door, he pushed the door open and Jazzy and Jaxon pushed them inside, they walked in front of the stroller and began to undo their belts. The boys got out of the stroller and Jazzy picked up Luke, he smiled and it was cute because the boys were already half the size of Jazzy.

The boys were growing fast. And soon enough they'll be in Preschool. I didn't want them to grow so fast. Each time they grow, the more alike they looked. When they were babies, they had this red mark on their foreheads that we were able to tell who was who. And now those are gone, they look so much alike.

Their personalities are somewhat different. They both like sports, yet Alex enjoys soccer more than football, and Luke enjoys football more than soccer. Alex loved apple juice, and Luke loved grape juice, yet Alex hated grape and Luke hated Apple. They looked the same, but were so opposite at the same time.

"We're gonna go find a hotel to stay in," Pattie says and I look over at them

"That's silly. You can stay here" I say and Justin nods his head agreeing with me.

"I'm sure that isn't possible. It seems there isn't enough room for all of us. But thank you sweetie. It's okay. We'll come back tomorrow. Jazzy, Jaxon, come on we gotta go." Pattie says and they both groan "We're coming back tomorrow" she says again and they smile lightly and nod their heads.

"It's actually time for the boys naps right now" I say and after I say it they start yawning and rubbing at their eyes with their tiny hands. "Okay, come with mommy." I coo and walk to them, they reach for my hands, one on each side of me as they walk with me, we take one step at a time going up the stairs

//Justin\\

"Bye mom, bye dad. See you guys tomorrow. And I'll see you two tomorrow too" I say and bend down as Jazzy and Jaxon smile and run into my arms for a big hug.

I stand up once they release me and I walk them to the door as they walk out. I watch them until they get in the elevator and wave them off. I close the door and turn around seeing Chris about to sit down.

"Don't you dare sit down." I say and he freezes in a squat position and looks at me.

"What. Why not?" He asks standing up straight and I walk to him

"Cause it's time for you to go home now. I know you stayed because of me, but I have the kids and YN back. And I'm great again. So you can go back home, go to Eve's, spend sometime with your girlfriend" I say and gently grab his arm waking him to the door.