No Control

Hello my loves!!!! I decided this one part is just going to be pure smut! Knowing some of you may like that *wink wink* dirty person you haha. Anyhow! If anything bothers you I suggest skipping this chapter cause it's gonna be dirty haha. I can say very dirty things and I'll try not to make it like dirty dirty and shit haha. So yeah.

WARNING!!! SMUT!!

Beside you I’m a loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I've got no control, no control
Powerless
And I don't care it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed
No control

Taste on my tongue
I don't want to wash away the night before
In the heat where you lay
I could stay right here and burn in it all day

Waking up
Beside you I’m a loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I've got no control, no control
Powerless
And I don't care it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed
No control

Lost my senses
I'm defenseless
Her perfume’s holding me ransom
Sweet and sour
Heart devoured
Lying here I count the hours

Waking up
Beside you I’m a loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I've got no control, no control
Powerless
And I don't care it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed
No control

No control
No control

Powerless
And I don't care it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed
No control

No Control- One Direction

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//YN//

It was late, and me and Justin were both tired. He's staying here. With me. I was able to get to him in time before e left. I really do love him still. He's the love of my life and he makes me happier than I can ever be. We got into my dorm and it was 5 in the morning. We snuck in and quietly placed his bags next to my bed. Hope was sound asleep when we got there. I faced my bed and fixed the bed. Thank goodness it was big enough for the both of us.

He presses his body against mine. His arms wrapping around my waist. he started to leave small kisses on my neck and move my head to the side more so he can get more access. I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his soft wet warm lips pressed against my skin. He licked a line up to my ear and bite my earlobe, getting a small moan out of me. He started kissing down my neck and nibbled on my skin. His hands travel up my waist, under my shirt, and going to my boobs. He cups them and squeezes making me gasp. I feel him smirk against my skin.

His hands go back down and spin me around. He looks into my eyes before smashing his lips against mine. I run my hands through his hair and one of his hands is behind my neck, pulling me into him more, the other on my lower back. His hand travel up and unclips my bra. His warm hand resting on my side boob, his thumb moving side to side. He ask for entrance but I deny him. Not opening my mouth. He groans while kissing me and then grabs my boob squeezing it hard and making me gasp. Taking that chance to stick his tongue in my mouth, exploring it. I've always been one to beat him with dominance but I decided this time I should let him win.

Our tongues fight and I give up letting him win. He smiles and pulls me in closer to him. He breaks the kiss and looks at me resting his forward on mine. "You let me win. Didn't you?" He says and I smirk "I have no idea what you're talking about" I reply back and he chuckles lightly.

He pushes me back and I fall on the bed. He climbs on top of me, biting my lip and I groan. Feeling his hard on coming. He grabs both of my arms and puts them above my head holding my wrists with one of his hands. His left hand traveling down my body. He picks my shirt up to my neck and bites the side of my stomach making me whimper in a good way. "We don't need these anymore." he says letting my arms go and taking my shirt and bra off. leaving me shirtless, my bare chest revealed. His lips meet my stomach and I suck in. He goes up more, kissing under my boobs, then my cleave going up to my neck.

My eyes are closed because of how good it feels. His hands go down to my waist and he rubs himself against me making him moan. I pull at the end of his shirt and he knows I want it off. He sits up and pulls his shirt over his head, showing me his abs and tattoos. I bite my lower lip and he grabs my hands, putting them on his chest. I outline his abs, my finger tips lightly tracing them. I look down seeing the bulge in his pants and I smirk. I take my fingers down lower and lower getting to his bulge then tracing the outline of his hard on. His eyes close and I start to unbuckle his pants and stick my hand in his pants gently and slowly rubbing him over his boxers.

I feel him twitch as he gets harder and harder. Feeling the wetness of his precum on his boxers. He grabs my wrist and makes me stop, pulling my hand out and then grabbing my other hand putting them above me again. He leans over, his throbbing hard on pressed against my thigh. "This time I'm in control babe" he whispers in my ear, his warm breathe sending shivers down my back. I nod fast, biting my lip, thinking how hot it is that he's wanting to be demanding right now. He kisses my lips hard and then pulls away. Looking at me with a smirk on his face. "Lets see how quiet you can be huh. Don't want to wake up Hope now do we." he says and I shake my head fast and he smirks again.

He unbuttons my pants and pulls them off fast, along with my underwear. Grabbing my legs he licks a line on my inner thigh making me moan. He pulls off his pants and boxers getting on the bed a little, he pulls my legs making me move into him closer. Feeling him poking into my thigh. He leans forward kissing me hard and I wrap my hands in his hair, tugging on his blonde locks. His hands reaches between us, grabbing himself and rubbing his head up and down on my entrance. I moan in his mouth, loving but then not liking the teasing he is doing. Then all of a sudden he slams into me, making me moan in his mouth louder. He pulls away from the kiss and puts a finger to his lips, reminding me I'm supposed to be quiet.

I grip onto the sheets and throw my head back as he begins to thrust into me hard and fast, our skins making a smacking sound each time he thrusts into me. I close my mouth, the pleasure being all too good. I'm whimpering and muffled moans are trying to escape my mouth, I place my hand over my mouth to keep from making noise and he smirks at me, he grips onto my waist, his fingernails digging into me and leans over sucking a red spot into my neck as he hips drill into me faster. He starts to groan in my neck meaning he's getting close himself. I use my other hand to cover his mouth, as his groans were getting louder. I felt myself about to release and he knew it, so he went faster, moving my hand from his mouth and moving my hand from my mouth. ''I love you so fucking much YN.'' he says and I look him in the eyes, his beautiful light brown eyes a darker shade full of lust. ''I love you so fucking much too Justin.'' I say back and he groans.

One of his arms rests on the side of my face. I grip onto his biceps. ''Justin.'' I moan his name and he nods, the bed is slightly squeaking and I let go. Covering my mouth in the process to stop me from screaming. Justin feels me tighten around him more and he groans and releases, I feel him release into me and he falls on top of me. Our shaky sweaty bodies next to one another. ''I love you.'' he says breathlessly into my ear and I smile into his shoulder ''I love you.'' I say back. He pulls himself out of me and we fix ourselves to lay right. Both naked still, he pulls me into him, covering us with the blankets. He snuggles his face into my hair and neck and I close my eyes. Feeling completely and utterly complete.