Party Part 2

''Justin?'' I say looking at our twin boys in their cribs. My smile forming on my face as they look up at me. Their hands and legs moving around.

''No we will not change them.'' Justin yells from the bathroom. I laugh lightly knowing he knew what I was going to say. ''Our kids have swag. Why are you trying to take that away from them'' he laughs and I shake my head fixing their shirts. They wore a white shirt with blue jean jackets that had the sleeves torn off. They wore khaki pants and baby black supras. The pacifier in their mouth had ''Swagger 1''  for Luke and ''Swagger 2'' for Alex. I laughed more and shook my head, the sound of the knocking was heard and Alex jumped slightly

''Ssshh it's okay. Mommy will be right back.'' I tell Alex and rub his belly gently.  I leave the room and walk downstairs to get the door. They knocked again as my hand reaches for the door knob. Swinging it open Ryan, Chris, Chaz, Trey, Cameron, Zak and Hope stood there. Big smiles on their faces.

''Let me see my nephews!'' Hope yells and pushes through the guys and pushing past me running inside and up the stairs.

''I think she's excited'' Trey says and we laugh. Cameron nudges the guys away and hugs me. The rest of the boys join on the hug. I laugh as they all tightly hug me.

''Oh. My. God. Look at these little munchkins!'' Hope yells. They release me as we all turn to see Hope holding both Alex and Luke in her arms. ''Little swag babies they are. Did Justin dress them?'' Hope says and I nod as they laugh.

''Babies!'' Cameron yells making me jump. He runs to Hope and grabs Alex from her arms, cradling him and making funny faces.

Hours later we all sat in the living room. Hope and Trey said they would put the kids to sleep. We talked and laughed at the stupidest things. It was fun to actually be with them again. I felt tired but part of me just didn't want to sleep because I've missed them all so much and being with them felt like before. I loved being a mother. I loved seeing those two kids up there smiling and making baby noises. They turned into my life. I loved being married. I loved having this apartment and I loved my twin boys. But I also loved my life partying and drinking and sex. Friends. I love and miss it all.

''YN?'' Chris says snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up from my hands and looked at him. His eyebrows were furrowed together as he concentrated on my face.

''I'm sorry what?'' I say and a small chuckle escapes his mouth

''I was asking if you were okay. You looked pretty deep in thought there'' he says smiling and I smile back nodding my head. They were all looking at me and I began to wonder just how times he asked me if I was okay.

''Yeah. I'm great.'' I say and Justin's arm drapes over my shoulder pulling me into him closer. I look back down at my hand. Moving the diamond ring around my finger. Justin's phone went off and he grabbed it. I listened in on the conversation Chris and Cameron were having about Call of Duty whether an ARX-160 is better than AK-12. Justin sighed beside me and I looked at him.

''Are you okay?'' I whispered to him as I gently nudged him with my body. He laughed lightly at the fact that he barley moved and he nodded.

''I'm perfect. I have you in my arms'' he says looking at me and then soon giving me his famous wink he always does. I laugh lightly and roll my eyes.

''Cheesy.'' I say and he smiles

''I like cheesy'' he says back and leans in pressing his lips against mine. I smile in the kiss and then hear Cameron gagging. I pull back and look at him, his mouth was open as his finger was barley inside his mouth as he pretended to throw up. They were laughing and I grabbed a pillow and shot it at him hitting him across the face.

A few more hours go by and we were saying bye to our friends as they left our apartment. I leaned my head against the door and side. My body felt completely drained and I sighed. Arms snaked around my waist and Justin's body pressed against mine. I smiled and licked my lips. He pressed his crotch against my butt and moved my head to the side with his face and began to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes, feeling his lips leave kisses all on my neck and down my shoulder. Feeling him gently suck on the skin of my neck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. The natural spark of lust ran through my body. His hands roamed more body going up my shirt and under my bra. His other hand ran down and rubbed me over my pants. I felt him getting harder against my butt. His hands went back down to my waist and he turned me around and pushed me against the door putting my arms above my head. Forceful and demanding Justin always turned me on more. He roughly kissed my lips and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I moaned in his mouth and pressed my body against him. He dropped my arms and cupped my butt, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He walked us to the couch and dropped me on it and I laughed lightly and fixed myself on the couch.

He hovered over me and used his knee to spread my legs apart. I bit down on my lip and he smiled. His hands went for my pants and began to pop the button off and quickly pulled them off. He pulled my shirt over my head leaving me in my bra and underwear. He kissed the sides of my tummy and went lower down to the top of my underwear. Licking a line across making me moan lightly.  He took his shirt off and pulled his pants down. The bulge in his briefs were tight against his hard on. My hand went to touch him and I rubbed him. A light growl came out of his mouth and I smiled. Feeling him pulse against my hand letting me know just how turned on he was. He swatted my hand away and grabbed my underwear pulling them down my legs and took his briefs off letting his full length bob up and down.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me too him making me squeal and then laugh lightly. He smiled and leaned forward kissing my lips. He reached between us to guide him self inside of me. I felt the tip of him and then he quickly pushed himself inside me making me moan in his mouth. His hips started to thrust in and out of me hard and fast. His fingers digging into my hip while the other hand put my hand above my head. He groaned in my mouth and then pulled back kissing my neck and sucking on the skin harshly. His thumb rubbed me fast and I bit down on my lip to keep quiet to not wake the kids. The pressure was building in my stomach and lower area. I felt him throbbing in me as he struggled to hold back. My back arched off the couch and my hand shot over my mouth to cover the moans. I released and came. Feeling myself tighten just a little more around him. He groans in my neck and lets go. Letting me feel him release inside me. His hips keep moving in and out of me slowly, the pleasure still there a little. My hand falls from my mouth as his body collapses on me. His heart beating fast and breathing fast. I wrap my arms around him and pull him into me and hug him tighter.

''I love you so much'' he says against my ear and I smile, running my fingers through his hair gently

''I love you so much'' I say back and kiss his shoulder as we laid there for awhile.

I suck at life, I'm so sorry loves. Love from me.

xxG