Falling Apart

Hello my beautiful lovelies! Thank you for reading and I wanted to give a shoutout to three amazing beautiful people for voting.

teebiebs073
triples88
Kellicisflawless

Thank you for voting! Those three votes meant everything to me! Haha but really thank you. I don't get many votes so thank you for doing it.

Anywhore! Enjoy this chapter beautifuls!

//Justin\\

It's been almost two weeks since I told YN that I cheated. She cried, she got mad. But she didn't leave me. And she didn't take my kids away from me.

But worse.

She stayed. But she's different. We don't talk as much. She doesn't smile with me. I try to make her laugh but she's just serious. She doesn't let me touch her. Hold her. Kiss her.

It's like I'm living with a stranger.

But it's my fault. I was the cause of this. I can't get mad at her for doing what she's doing when I was the one that made her do that.

Chris and Eve were coming over tonight. I suggested it because I couldn't stand another awkward silence between me and YN. I hated it. I just wanted to hear her voice say my name, hear her laugh, the way her eyes sparkled when she would look at me.

But now.

It's nothing.

She got the kids dressed and they stared running around the apartment with their cars. They just recently watched Furious 7 so all they wanted to do was race their cars.

YN was in the restroom, tying her hair in a high pony. I took a deep breathe and went in standing behind her in the mirror, taking in her features. She looked at me in the mirror as she tightened her pony.

"What" she says and I shake my head lightly, smiling and she just looked at me

"You're just. So beautiful." I say and get closer to her, putting my hands on her waist and she turns and walks away from the sink that was blocking her from moving away from me

"Thanks" she says and squeezed her way between me and the door leaving me alone. I roll my eyes and put my hands against the counter and lean against it taking a deep breathe in and out.

/////

"Baby girl! Put that pan down and get your ass over here!" Chris yells to YN and she smiles and I stare at her.

That's the first time I've seen her smile in weeks.

"Chris I need to wash these dishes. It won't do it themselves" she says and Chris stands up from the couch leaving me and Eve on it and she smiles

Chris walks to YN and scoops her up, throwing he over his shoulder. She screams and starts to laugh they way she used to laugh with me.

"Chris please! I have to do the dishes and then we can do whatever the hell you want" she says laughing and he sighs and sets her down. She giggles and runs back to the sink and Chris goes and helps her.

YN gets the dishwater ready, bubbles forming in the water. I stare at them and bit my tongue. Chris grabbed a hand full of bubbles and blew them at YN and she laughs doing the same thing back to him.

"Does it really sill bother you?" Eve whispers to me and my gaze goes to her she was leaned over and I nodded and she laughs lightly.

"It doesn't bother you? I mean. Didn't he tell you everything?" I whisper back and she nods her head and stands up sitting next to me.