Chris' Date

New character! Her name in this is Eve Wilson. And the girl playing her is Malese Jow.

Hope all of you enjoy the chapter loves.

//Chris\\

I scattered all over my apartment looking for shirts to wear. I grabbed a red shirt from the ground and put it to my nose and took a whiff.

I don't even know if that's clean or not.

I sighed heavily and threw it back down to its original spot and made my way to my closet, opening the door quickly and seeing four hangers, no shirts. I groan and run my hands through my hair.

This can't be happening.

Like Justin said he would. He actually got me a date. She's beautiful. We talked and texted and it's been a week since Justin gave her my number. And yes. I finally just asked her out.

There was a knock on my door and I ran to it, I didn't want to be late for this date. She just wanted a dinner and a movie. And I'm okay with that. I swung the door open and Justin, YN and the kids stood there. The kids happily screamed and stuck their arms out and I smiled as they began to wave to me.

"Whoa there. You look a little frustrated." YN says and I nod

"I can't find anything to wear!" I groan and walk back to my rom as I leave them alone outside. I heard YN following me and she joined me in my room.

"Oh god. Chris. Do you know what a washer and dryer is? Maybe a broom and a trash can as well." She says and I fake laugh as I looked around my cluttered room.

I'm a guy. I do guy things. And one of those guy things is not cleaning.

"Okay okay. Let me help you. Movie and dinner yeah? Nothing fancy. So." She says and walks to my dresser, avoiding and walking over my clothes and trash on the floor. "Is this clean?" She asks and holds up a red flannel shirt. I shrug my shoulders and she laughs lightly and pressed it to her nose. "We're lucky. It's clean." She smiles and tosses it to me. "Put that over your black shirt you're wearing right now." She tells me and watches as I throw the shirt over my shoulders and button it all the way. She laughs and shakes her head walking to me

"I know you're a nerd. But you don't want to look like one too." She laughs lightly and begins to unbutton three buttons and that shows my black shirt under. "I know you have black pants here somewhere. That's all you and Justin seem to own" she jokes and I laugh and nod

I walk to my bed and throw the covers off and black pants go flying with it. I crawled over the bed and grabbed them and held them up for her to see. She nodded her head and I got off the bed and pulled my basketball shorts off. And she laughed louder, making my head shoot up to her.

"Pizza boxers Chris. Really?" She laughs harder, holding her stomach and I sigh. She turns to the dresser and goes rummaging through the dressers. "Look, decent boxers that aren't pizzas" she laughs and throws them at me. I walk to the bathroom and quickly change into them and then look at the mop on the top of my hair.

Dear lord.

"YN! My hair! My hair! It's messed up! I can't go looking like a hobo!" I yell and I hear her laugh and then run to me.

"Justin doesn't let me do his hair but I know how cause I've watched him many times." She tells me and I run my fingers through my hair. "His ritual on his hair takes an hour though, and we don't have an hour" I groan more and shake my head

"I can't. I'm not going! I'm cancelling! I can't go I'm not!" I tell her and she laughs

"Don't be such a girl, come here." She says grabbing my hand and takes me to the sink. "Let's wet it to put the frizzy ugliness down" she states and I bend over and she holds my neck and turns the water on using her other hand to bring the water to my head. She grabs a towel and I stay bent over and she starts ruffling my hair with the towel so it's not as wet. "Let's get you a hat" she says lightly and I stand up messing with my hair.