Party

Smut for my lovelies 😏😉

It was time for the reception party, of course we all just moved into the living room and kitchen. It felt like a college party but a wedding. Plus with little kids screaming and running around.

Hope's and Trey's house was big enough to have so many people fit into here, to have a party like this and then have tables outside. It was a great party, but then again. Hope planned everything out. So it was bound to be an amazing wedding.

We let the kids out of the stroller awhile ago, we took off their little jackets because they were getting fussy with them on. They ran around and played with Addie. The rest of us were sitting down, we were just talking and laughing. Drinking. But I was limiting myself. The kids don't need to see me drunk. And the same goes for Justin, and he himself isn't drinking as much as the others.

"Babe come on." Justin says and grabs my hand and stands up pulling me up with him.

"What where." I say and follow along behind him as he continued walking.

"We're gonna go dance." He says looking back at me with a smile on his face.

I laughed lightly and follow along behind him, my heels hitting the floor but the music too loud to hear it, we got into the living room and Justin pulled me into his arms and I squealed, my chest hitting his. I smiled and he smiled back, his arms snaking around my waist, pulling me into him closer, the song was loud and the beat just made your hips move to it. And that's exactly what I did. I moved my hips along with the song, and I'm surprised that I was able to.

He smiled more, resting his hands firmly on my butt, following my lead, rubbing his crotch against me and I smiled and turned around, pushing my back and butt into him as he held me closely. His face in my neck, planting gentle kisses as I moved my butt into his crotch.

"God damn girl get it!" I hear Hope yell over the music and I look up at her to see her and Trey looking over at us and I let out a laugh and she winks at me and nodded her head once.

I put my hands on top of Justin's, really moving my hips side to side, feeling him get hard, making me smirk. I turn back around and look at him, he pressed his forehead against mine and looks down the front of my chest and I giggle lightly. He looks up at me, pressing his crotch against mine.

"That's not very nice." He tells me and I lick my lips and wrap one arm around his neck and my dominant hand slides down his chest.

"No, this wouldn't be nice." I say and then cup him and push down, his eyes shutting closed as he grunted and I let out a soft laugh.

The room was dark, the only lights that were there were strobe lights and lasers. No one would be able to tell what we were doing. And I knew that.

Justin's eyes opened as he stared into mine. His eyes dark and full of lust. I knew exactly what I was doing to him. I rubbed up and then rubbed down, his eyes getting darker as he pulled me into him really close. Are bodies tight against one another.

"Stop." He says sternly and I bite down onto my lip, slowly popping off his buckle, my hips still moving to the music as he held me close

"But why. Aren't you turned on baby. Aren't you horny." I say seductively, he licks his lips, his eyes closed. I slowly start to slide my hand down his pants and he grips my wrist and I look up at him innocently and he shakes his head and turns around, locking our fingers together as he pulled me with him. I giggled and followed along behind him as we started walking up the stairs.

"Justin where are you taking me." I giggle and he looks back at me and turns back as we climbed up the stairs.

He guided us into a bathroom and pulled me in and I laughed as I stumbled in, his hand releasing mine as he shut the door behind us locking it. The music still loud even from up here. This was actually a really big bathroom.