Nightmare

//Justin//

"Oh my god Justin, this apartment is amazing" she says, her hand to her mouth, a smile hiding behind it. She looked around and admired the tiny but beautiful apartment. Her hand gliding across the dark grayish couch with matching pillows and then two maroon pillows. Her flats patted along the shiny wooden floor as she made her way to the kitchen. The tall meta chairs were scooted under the black table. A bowel of fruit was placed in the the middle of the table. Her hand slid on the shiny marble table and counters, her smile never leaving her face. She walked to the stairs, I would admit, it's probably dangerous that it didn't have a railing or wall on the other side. She slowly stepped up the stairs and looked out the square window that cut in an angle at the bottom, you could see the outside perfectly, see all the buildings they have here in New York. I stood behind her, my hands on her lower back as she slowly walked up the steps. There was our room. A queen size bed with a black desk further up with a rolling maroon chair. The sheets on the bed matched with the rest of the house, the cover for the bed was black, then over it was a soft maroon blanket with black pillows. She was silent the entire time, just looking around and admiring this apartment. She turned around and looked up at me.

"This is. Gorgeous. It looks really expensive though," she says and I chuckle and shake my head. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into me, her stomach presses against mine, she stands on her toes while her arms drape around my neck. I lean in and press my lips against hers lightly, I pull back and then smile at her lightly. Her eyes were big and beautiful, a smile was planted on her face. She was absolutely beautiful.

"I had money saved up, its already paid for. Its ours, we just need to sign a few papers" I say, her eyes brighten as her smile grows wider. She lets out a sequel and pulls me down to her as she stuffs her face in my shoulder. A chuckle escapes my lips as her hug her back. Sticking my face in her hair, taking in her scent.

I was woken up by YN twitching and kicking in her sleep. I rested my weight in my arm as I looked down at her. Her eyes were screwed shut, a frown on her face as little beads of sweat were on her forehead. She was groaning in her sleep, her body twitched again the same time her legs kicked.

"Ssshh, ssshh it's okay YN, I'm right here." I coo, I lay back down and twine our legs together to keep her from kicking. My arms wrapped around her stomach and I pulled her into me more, my body was pressed against hers. Her groans seized as her body stopped moving, she laid there peacefully again, little snores escaped as her breathing calmed. I smile lightly and stuff my face in her hair, my eyes closing as I feel the sleepiness over taking my body once again.

//YN//

You kissed Chris. You kissed your husbands best friend. And you're keeping it from him.

"YN?" I hear Justin's voice call out to me in the darkness. I stuck my hands out and felt around, nothing was here, it was just pure darkness. "YN!" He yelled out again, the pitch black scared me as I tried to follow his voice to find him. But every time he yelled, it ricocheted and his voice was all around me.

"Justin! Justin I can't find you!" I yell out to him, my voice echoes as I begin to hear him cry, my heart dropped, Justin crying is always the worse thing to see. A single light appeared, and Justin stood under it, his eyes were red as his cheeks were stained with dried tears.

"You cheated on me, you cheated on me with my best friend. How could you?" He says lightly. My heart broke, his voice was low, sad, I began to walk to him, but each time I did he would get farther.

"No Justin, in sorry, it was a mistake I swear" I say, the tears demanding to fall from my eyes. He shook his head and looked down, the light fades as did Justin, as I was once again, left alone in the darkness. "Justin!" I yell as my feet begin to move, I couldn't run, being pregnant made it impossible to.

"You love him don't you. You love him, not me. You only got back with me because you felt sorry for me isn't it?! You knew I couldn't live without you! You felt sorry for me!" He yells, the light and him appear again but this time he's behind me. The tears fall from my face and I shake my head

"I do love you Justin, I love you, not Chris, please" I beg him. His face was held with pure anger, his fists were balled up at his side

"You're lying!" He yells at me, I jump and begin to run to him, he wasn't moving so I kept trying to run to him, I ended up tripping over my own foot and landed right on my stomach hard. Pain overtook me and I rolled on my back, holding my stomach as I felt warm liquid between my legs. I touched the substance and the light Justin was standing under was bright enough for me to make it out as blood. Pain shot through my stomach and I groaned in pain looking up at Justin who was looking down at me, the same face of anger.

"Justin, our baby, please help me." I cry out, he stares down at me and shakes his head.

"Our baby? It's probably not even mine, tell Chris to help you," he spat. His voice was like venom, I cried out more as he turned around and began to walk away from me, the light fading leaving me alone and bleeding.

"No!" I yell out as my hand rested against my stomach.

''Ssshh, ssshh it's okay YN, I'm right here" I wake from my terrible nightmare, his voice was soothing and raspy, I kept my eyes closed as I feel him twine our legs and wrap his arms around me, pulling me into him closer. The dream still scared me so I was twitching still, his grip around me made me feel safe, so I soon stopped moving, and laid still. I fell back to sleep quickly, feeling completely safe with him.