Results

//YN\\

It's only been three days since the paternity test for Zak and Addison. They've been staying here with me, Justin and the boys. Zak doesn't want to be by himself with Addison. He doesn't trust himself for it to just be them two together. And honestly. I don't either. He isn't capable of taking care of himself, much less another human being.

Even though Zak doesn't admit it or say it. The two of them are becoming quiet close.

Justin and Zak sat in the couch, playing video games with each other. I sat in the kitchen with some ice cream as I watched them play and watched all three kids run around and play themselves.

Addison climbed on the couch from the back, Zak and Justin on the edge of the seat, their eyes glued to the screen as their fingers moved the joystick and pressed buttons. As they played some shooting game.

She had a big smile on her face as the boys stood up and watched what she was doing. She threw herself onto Zak, laughing loudly as Zak was pushed forward a little.

"Addie!" He says laughing trying to look up and play the video game.

She laid her body against his back and pushed off the couch, pushing Zak forward as he laughed and Justin smiled.

"Addie if I die, someone is going to get tickled." He warns and she giggles her green eyes sparkling as she continued to play with him.

Alex and Luke laughed and ran to Justin, trying to climb onto him, grabbing onto his arms and hands making it harder for them to play. I laughed to myself as I watched the little riot happen. The kids screaming and laughing as the boys laughed and tried to play the game.

"You know what" Zak says and pauses the game, he reaches behind him and grabs Addison's arms, flipping her over his body as she yelled playfully and covered her face

Zak placed her on the floor and she removed her hands and tried to run but Zak engulfed her in his arms and pulled her back setting her onto his lap, laying her down, her back arched from being on his lap, he began to tickle her throwing her into fits of laughter.

"Daddddy! Stoooop!" She yelled between laughs and Zak shook his head and continued.

It was cute seeing him like this. I've only seen four sides of him. When he's drunk. When he's horny. Drunk and horny. Or sober and being a dick.

Those were the only four things that came with this whole package that is made up of him.

But I definitely liked this side of him. His silly cute fatherly side of him. I know he doesn't admit it, and maybe it was true that he didn't like kids. But then Addison came and that like of children began to pour in thinking that he may be the father to that beautiful little girl.

"Daddy! I can't breathe!" Addison laughs, wiggling on his lap while the boys tried climbing onto Justin and he laughed

Zak stopped tickling her and she laid still looking up at Zak, breathing hard and fast. Her eyes watery as Zak smiled down at her. He supported her back and helped her sit up, she stayed on his lap and rubbed at her eyes. In cue the boys rubbed at theirs too, they dropped onto their butts and rubbed their eyes more and Justin chuckled.

"I think it's time for a nap." Justin says and I stand up walking over to them and the boys look up at me, their eyes getting heavy and I smile and look over at Addison who looked like she was tired too.

"Looks like someone else needs a nap too. Huh little lady" Zak says and she giggles lightly and turns around on Zak's lap facing him, her legs on each side of him as her arms snaked around his neck, her head resting on his chest and he looked taken back, just looked down at her and then let out a small smile.