Starting Over Part 10

Starting Over has 10 fucking parts hahaha. Last part I swear!

//Justin\\

I wake up to my phone ringing repeatedly, I groan and roll over, my hand falling off the bed to where my pants were laying, I grabbed it out to see Chris has called me 8 times. I groan again and answer his call and press it to my ear. 

''What?'' I snap and I hear the boys crying in the background. 

''Oh don't you dare give me that sass! Where the fuck are you? Do I have to be like your mother and lock you inside your room like she did when you were little and misbehaving?'' he says yelling into the phone and I rub my eyes and lay back down on my back, YN sleeping peacefully next to me. 

''Can you lower your voice for christ sake. You yell too much.'' I say groggily and he scoffs 

''I'm only yelling because I brought your kids back to you and yet I wake up to them screaming their lungs out and you no where to be found! So I'll ask again. Where the fuck are you.'' he says and I roll my eyes. 

YN began moving in her sleep, she groaned lightly and snuggled into my body and I smile lightly as I look down at her. I felt amazing. Better than I have since she left. I feel whole again with her next to me. 

''Who was that? Was that a girl? For the love of fuck please tell me you did not stick your dick into another whore Jay!'' he yells and I snicker 

''Don't call her a whore Chris.'' I say and he grunts loudly into the phone and I smile 

''Oh my god you did! Can't you keep your dick to yourself! Keep it in your fucking boxers? And if you cant then fuck tell it to meet your hand instead of a whore!'' he rambles and I laugh lightly to myself. 

I wanted to tell Chris that he just called YN a whore, but I don't exactly know what's going to happen. I mean sure, we did have sex just last night but I don't know what that means for us. 

''I mean your hand doesn't do as much justice as an actual vagina I guess but it still does the job.'' he says, his voice getting quieter as he continued to ramble and I listened intensively. "But I guess it also depends on the girl. Most times with your own hand you know how to get yourself off so its better most times, but also if you're with the right girl its better than you can do on your own. The vagina is wet ya know, and when you continue the girl gets tighter and just kinda caresses your dick which feels like hella good. But you can also make your hand wet, that's what lube is for and you get make your hand tighter I suppose but it just doesn't feel the same. Your hand and a vagina isn't exactly the same. I know when I have sex with Eve its not the same as my hand, actually it feels better than my hand and then I regret using my hand all that time I was single and alone and not going out and finding Eve sooner. She's really good at sex, I mean like completely amazing, that right when we had sex the first time I was just going to come right then and there..'' Chris says and I just had to stop him right there. 

''Chris I get it, I get it. I don't need to know your sex life with Eve, and I also don't need my kids to see uncle Chris with something sticking out in his shorts.'' I say and he stays quiet. 

''How would you know if I have a boner or not..'' he says quietly and I hold back my laugh 

''Do you?'' I ask and he stays quiet and I only hear his breathing 

''yes...'' he responds child like and I laugh lightly ''But that's besides the point! You got off topic.'' he says and I start laughing and YN moves around a little