End

//YN\\

Justin drove us back, my leg was bouncing up and down fast, the kids in their car seats, watching Spongebob on their little tvs attached to the back of our seats. I stared out the window, trees and houses passing by us fast. I could feel Justin looking over at me every once in awhile.

''Babe? What's wrong, you're jittery.'' he asks me and I look over at him. His left hand on the wheel while the other was planted on his leg.

''Uh. Nothing.'' I say and give him a small smile, his right hand comes to my thigh and grips onto it comfortingly.

''YN, you're lying. Why are we in a rush?'' he asks again and I sigh and tuck strands of my hair behind my ear and look over at him.

''Zak said my father is a drug addict.'' I let out and Justin looks at me and then at the street

''And you believe him?'' He replies and I sigh and sit back in my seat and slide down slowly

''I do. Zak may be an asshole at times but he would never say something like that if it wasn't true.'' I say and Justin nods his head.

I would have never expected my dad to ever be a drug addict. Maybe that's why he came back. He doesn't want to be one anymore and he truly does want to start over with me. Maybe he doesn't want to be an addict anymore. That's why he came back. He wants to change.

////////////

I held the kids hands as Justin unlocked the door. They giggled and danced at the same time, laughing more when they saw each other dance. Justin pushed the door in but didn't walk in. He stood in place and stared into the room.

''Are you gonna walk in?'' I say and laugh lightly and he turned around quickly, I stepped forward but he stuck his hands out to keep me from going any further.

''No wait. Uhm. How bout I call Chris and we go and meet for lunch. You could even go shopping with Eve and me and Chris will come back here and take care of the boys.'' He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

''No Justin I can't, I have to talk to my dad.'' I say and step forward but he doesn't allow me to go further ''Justin what's your problem, why can't I go inside?'' I say and his mouth opens to say something but nothing comes out.

I roll my eyes and look behind him and my heart drops. I look around to see the mess of my apartment, my breathe hitches as I push past Justin and walk in.

''I'll call the cops.'' Justin says and I look around, things were thrown all over the place. The couch was pushed out of place and the pillows were ripped apart.

''Don't.'' I say and sniffle as the twins stayed next to me and looked at their home.

''Don't? We were robbed, where is your father. I thought he was supposed to be here.'' He says and grabs out his phone in his pocket and I shake my head.

''We were robbed by my own father.'' I say and feel my eyes start to sting as I looked at the ripped apart pillows.

''Your father? Why do you think that?'' he says and I look over at him as I start to feel the tears welling at my eyes.

''Lovebug come on sweetie time for bed.'' he said, I looked at him and smiled and stuck my arms up so he could carry me. He smiled and picked me up and I rested my head against his shoulder as he walked us to my bed.

He laid me down and tucked me in tightly as I looked at him and smiled. He sat down next to me and let out a sigh, as he looked down at me with a smile on his face.