Gotta Get Out

//YN\\

"It's been a week Justin." I whisper, Justin kept looking down at his phone in his hand. "Justin." I say trying to get his attention and he sighs loudly.

"Yes YN. I know it's been a week. And in this week you haven't tried once to makeup with him." He says and I roll my eyes sitting back in my chair.

"Yeah because I don't want to." I say crossing my legs and he shakes his head

"You haven't even given him the chance." He mumbles and I stay quiet.

I honestly don't want to give him a chance. He's never been there for me, so why now? Something in me is telling me that something isn't right here. Why pop up after all these years?

There was a knock on the door and then they entered. I turned around to see Zak closing the door behind him.

"YN, I need your help." He says and starts walking over to me fast. I turn in my chair to look at him

"Help with what?" I ask him and he sighs heavily and puts his face in his hands

"How do I ask Amaya to move in with me?" He asks and my mouth falls open.

"You wanna ask Amaya to move in with you?" I repeat and he nods his head.

"I don't want to have to go over there and have her come over here. So. They could move in with me." He says and Justin snickers behind me

"You know that would involve taking care of two other people. You can barley take care of yourself. You don't even have a job." He says and Zak scoffs

"Yes dick head I know that. That's why I'm trying to get a job. I have a job interview later today." He says and I gasp

"Really! That's so great Zak!" I say and he smiles.

Before I could say anything else my father walks into the kitchen. His brown hair was a mess on the top of his head. Justin sat up straight and went to the stove where the scrambled eggs were. He grabbed a plate and filled it with eggs and bacon. He set it down on the counter and grabbed a glass cup and went into the fridge, filling it up with apple juice.

"Here you go sir." He says and grabs the cup and plate walking over to the table.

My father smiles lightly and sits down onto the chair as Justin places the food and juice in front of him.

"Thank you son." He says and smiles lightly. He grabbed the fork, his hand shaking, his fork along with him. He stared at his hand, as if he was trying to control the shaking movement.

"Dude. What's wrong with you?" Zak says and his head shoots up, his other hand shooting to his shaking one.

"Nothing. I'm fine." He says and Zak furrows his eyebrows together.

I stared at Zak and he looked away from my father and back at me. His eyes met mine and then he licked his lip and looked everywhere else but at me.

"So yeah. I gotta go. But please please help me ask her."he begs and I nod my head and he sends me a smile. He kisses my forehead and turns around quickly running out the door.

He knew something about my father, the way he looked at him and then at me. He knows something and doesn't want to tell me.

"So love-. Uh. YN, what do you plan on doing today?" He asks and I turn on my chair, and cross my arms over my chest, Justin in the chair next to me, his eyes locked on me.

"I don't know. Probably go to the park. Would you like to come?" I ask and Justin smiles

"Would it be too much to ask if I could just stay here? Let you, Justin and your kids have a family day." He says and starts eating his food, his hand shaking as he puts the fork in his mouth.