Starting Over Part 6

//Justin\\

"Daddy!" Luke screams, his smile on his face big and bright. Alex walked in the door and smiled once he saw me

"Daddy!" He yells just like Luke. They both run to me and I fall onto my knees as they jump into my arms. I hold onto them tightly, never wanting to let them go again.

I look up to see YN walking in, she held onto their diaper bag and crossed her arms over her chest, staring at me.

"I'm so happy you came back." I say and she laughs harshly a little

"I only came back so you could give them a proper goodbye." She says and my boys release their grip on me and stare at me, their light brown eyes piercing into mine.

"What?" I ask and she smiles and let's out a small laugh

"I didn't come back to stay Justin. I came back, to pack some more stuff, to let you say bye to the boys. And for this." She says, she pulls out a packet from the diaper bag and walks over to me.

She hands it to me and I stand up, gently taking it from her hands. She stares at me and grabs the boys hands and walks up the stairs and into our room. I sigh and look down at the packet Divorce printed across the packet on the top.

My mouth opens slightly and I shook my head fast. My hand came to my mouth and I took deep breathes. I heard her shuffling around in our room and the boys giggling. I looked down to see she had already signed everything that was needed to be signed. She came back with suitcases and gripped onto the boys hands as they looked up at me with their cars in their other arm, pressed against their chest tightly.

"You're not taking my kids away from me" I tell her and she doesn't say anything. I hear the door open and I turn around to see Chris standing there, "Can you take the suitcases for me please Chris" she says and he nods his head.

He avoids eye contact with me and grabs the suitcases and leaves the apartment, leaving the door wide open. YN sighs and bends over picking up the boys in her arms. They both stared at me with sad looks and I shook my head throwing the packet down.

"I said you're not taking them from me!" I yell and she stays still. She licks her lips and shakes her head walking past me.

"I can't be with you anymore Justin. I tried. But I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. We're done." She says calmly, she walks to the door and then places something on the side table and leaves quickly.

I couldn't move. My kids were crying and shouting for me, but each time I told my legs to move, they wouldn't respond. I fought, giving it my all and I was soon able to move. I ran to the side table seeing her wedding ring, I ran out the door and they were already in the elevator with Chris.

"YN wait!" I yell and she looks up shaking her head. I was so close the doors started closing and I ran faster.

"Bye Justin." She says and they close right when I stepped in front of the elevator.

And just like that. They were gone.

I jumped up and started breathing hard. The toy cars I was sleeping with laid right next to me.

It was just a nightmare. I rub at my eyes and sit on the bed right. Looking at the spot where YN once laid, her spot cold and empty. I sigh and throw the covers off of me. I look around to see an empty room and I throw my legs over and touch the cold floor.