Over Again

*Justin's Voice*

Previously on Shattered Hearts  

(AN:Haha I had to. Anyhow!)

"I said I was sorry a billion times already YN. I don't know what you want. I said sorry. And I meant it. I tried everything to fix this. To fix us. But you yourself aren't putting in any effort to fix us. I'm trying YN. I'm really trying. I don't like this. The way we are. I can't touch you, kiss you, or even hold you. And that's all I want. I want our life back. Our happy life where we loved like crazy and wanted each other like mad. I want us back. I don't know what you want YN"

"I want a divorce"

/////////

//Justin\\

The three words burned in my head.

She couldn't have meant that.

Could she?

She stood there, her lips slightly apart, she looked at me with sad eyes and then down at the ground. I stood there. Frozen.

What was I supposed to say to that? I couldn't even feel myself. I didn't know what I was feeling. I don't know if it was sadness. Anger?

Maybe both.

She looked up at me and just stared at me, mentally telling me that it's time I was supposed to say something. Anything.

"You can't possibly mean that." I finally say and she sighs and shrugs her shoulder

"Maybe? No? I don't know." She says sighing and dropping onto the couch. I stare at her and sit next to her and grab her hands as she tries to pull them away but I hold onto them tightly.

"Please tell me you don't mean that. I love you. I can't lose you. Please" I beg her and she stops trying to pull her arms away and looks away from me

"Justin-" she starts but I cut her off

"No! No we're not getting a divorce. We're not going to do that. We're not going to put our kids through that, this day I get them, that day you get them, switching houses, I get this holiday, you get that holiday. That's crap! Our kids do not deserve that. Our kids won't go through that. Just. Just please. Please. Let us just work through this. Fix this. Just please don't divorce me. Please" I beg her, my voice cracking with each word I said. She sighs lightly and closes her eyes.

"Okay." She whispers, and I close my eyes as my body relaxes

"We just. We just have to try to restore things. Go back to the ways things were before." I say and she looks down pulling her hand away from me slowly.

"I don't know if we can Justin. God. I can't even let you touch me without thinking that you touched someone else. Can't kiss you knowing you kissed someone else, can't want you without knowing someone else wanted you. I don't know if things can go back to the way they were before Justin" she says sadly, and I look down as she fiddles with her wedding ring.

"Well. Then maybe we just start over. Stay married, but, go out and act like the first time we met. Do you remember the first time we met? I do" I say and she closes her eyes smiling lightly nodding her head. "God you were so beautiful. Are beautiful. With your McBusted shirt and skinny jeans. Your hair was in a pony tail and you just looked so natural. You didn't wear as much makeup as the other girls because you didn't need it. You had that natural beauty to you. I knew the first time I saw you how gorgeous you were. I was wearing sunglasses, so you couldn't see me, but I was looking at you, admiring you, feeling completely starstruck by you. So beautiful, down to earth (AN: ayeee!
😂) God you took my breathe away the first time I saw you, that's why it took me so long to say something, I saw you and just thought 'fuck. She's absolutely stunning. I'd do anything to get to know her.' And then I prayed that I would have a class with you. And then I did. And it was the best thing to ever happen to me." I say softly, looking at her, her eyes were closed as tears fell down her cheeks softly

"Since we're starting over. I'm taking you out tomorrow. Our first date." I say again and she sniffles opening her eyes and looking at me. She smiles lightly and nods her head and I smile back at her, I bring my hand to her face and run my thumb over her cheek, wiping away the tears that left her eyes.

She moved her face into my hand and I smiled again, I wanted to kiss her right then, but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to. She opened her eyes and looked at me, her beautiful eyes were sparkling again, she looked at me with such love. She leaned forward and gave me a peck on the lips and then stood up.

"Let's go to bed" she says extending her hand out for me and I think about it, if we're starting over, we need to start over completely as if it's actually our first time meeting.

"I'm sorry miss but I do not know you, I would've remembered that beautiful face anywhere, but I can not go to bed with you" I say and she furrows her eyebrows in confusion and then her face relaxes and she lets out a small giggle

"Why I apologize sir. I bid you goodnight then" she says and I chuckle

"Goodnight" I say and she smiles at me and turns around on her heel and walks up the stairs to our -

Her room

Boring ass chapter no? Haha I wanted to update for y'all again so!

I hope you enjoy it beautifuls! Love from me!

XxG