Starting Over Part 7

You can thank xXCarlsGirlxX for this update today heh I wasn't sure when I was gonna update again but I did because of her heh

Enjoy the chapter lovelies

//YN\\

"Daddy" Luke says, he looks at me and I sigh scooping up some more macaroni.

"Open up." I say and put the spoon to his mouth and he turns his head. "Lucas Bieber you need to eat." I say and he huffs.

"Daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy!" He yells and starts hitting his hands onto the little table. I inhale and look over at Alex next to him and he looks at me then to Luke and continues to chew what's in his mouth. "Daddy daddy daddy daddy!" Luke yells still and I run my hands through his hair

"Daddy." Alex says and I look at him

"Alexander Bieber don't you start." I say sternly and he looks down and grabs a piece of macaroni with his hand and puts it in his mouth. "Luke. Sweetie please eat." I say softly and he looks at me and pouts. I grab the spoon and bring it to his mouth and he turns his head quickly, refusing to eat. I groan and put the spoon into the bowl.

"Looks like someone wants their daddy." I hear, I know exactly who that is. I turn around seeing Chris standing there, his hands in his pockets.

"Congratulations. You found me." I say sarcastically and he rolls his eyes.

"Ris! Ris!" Luke says and puts his arms up and opens and closes his hands.

"Hey little guy" he coos and walks to him. I move out of the way and he removes the tray and picks him up. He wraps his arms around his neck and puts his head down.

"Daddy." He says quietly and Chris rubs his back

"I know I know. You want your daddy." He says quietly and I stare at them.

"How did you find me." I ask and he looks over at me.

"Well I figured if you wouldn't be with Justin or with me. You'd go to your other best friend. Of course when I called and asked she said no." He says and I smile lightly, Cameron comes in and he smiles

"Hey dude what's up! Long time!" He says and Chris smiles and nods at him.

"But I also asked Cameron. And he was happy to tell me where you were." He says and I look over at Cameron and he shrugs

"I'm not gonna lie to the dude." He shrugs and I roll my eyes crossing my arms over my chest.

"You don't even like the dude" I say and he chuckles and walks to us.

"That was then. I like him now." He says and Chris chuckles.

Luke's head stays in Chris' neck, he wasn't moving or making any sound. He was quiet.

"Ris" Alex calls and Chris turns to face him. Alex extends his arms to him and tried to move, jumping up and down in his chair.

"Alright alright. I got you." He says quietly, he removed the little table and unbuckled him. Alex stood up slowly and Chris grabbed him and held them both. Like Luke, he stuck his head in his neck.

It made me feel really bad. They miss Justin. But I can't help but not want to look at him or be anywhere near him. I don't like when my kids are upset, especially since I have the power to do something to make them happy again.

"You need to come back home YN. Justin is doing terrible. And by the looks of it. You and the kids are too." He says and I look down, my hair falling in front of my face.