Learning/Surprise

I woke up uncomfortable with a weight on me. I groan and try to move, having no such luck with the weight, I open my eyes seeing Justin laid on top of me. His full body on top of mine. The twins were heard. Crying and screaming their lungs out. I shove Justin but he barely moved. The kids crying didn't wake him, his full weight on me made it impossible for me to move. Their crying grew louder and I shoved Justin with all I had and he fell off the couch and woke up immediately.

''Ow. What the fuck'' he says propping himself on his elbows and looking up at me. He was still naked and I smiled innocently and threw a pillow to cover his area. I quickly grabbed my clothes and put them on as he laid back down on the floor.

I ran up the stairs and saw the fussy little babies. Their faces were red as tears streamed down their cheeks. I patted their chests lightly ''Sshh its okay babies. Mommy's here. Justin! Can you make the twins their bottles please! And fast!'' I say and I heard him shuffle around and pans fall onto the floor. ''Ow! Fuck!'' he says and I laugh lightly and pick up Alex to change his diaper.

I lay him on the changing station as he fusses and cries. I grab his pacifier and rub it against his mouth, his mouth opens and he sucks on the pacifier. Which left one baby crying, I quickly changed his diaper as he began to cry again because nothing was coming out  of his pacifier.

''YN! I don't know what im doing! Come down here and help me please!'' he yells and I shake my head finishing up on Alex and putting him back into the crib. I grab Luke and lay him down like Alex an change his diaper. ''YN! Please! I suck at this!'' he yells again. I sigh loudly and put Luke back into the crib with his brother.

They are screaming their lungs out. I rush down the stairs to see bottles on the floor and a naked Justin very confused on what he's doing. I walk to him and grab the bottles out of his hand as he spins fast and has an expression on his face that he's sorry.

"Can you get the breast milk from the freezer please." I say and he nods and rushes to the fridge and grabs to bottles. I warm them up slightly and get the nipples ready. I screw them on and shake them well as Justin watches my every move. Mentally taking notes in his head. I hand one to Justin and we rush up stairs. He grabs Alex and I grab Luke and we touch the nipples against their mouths before the quickly attach to it and start sucking the milk out. Silence filled the room as me and Justin sighed out.

I'm sorry to say that I'm skipping to a year already. It's no where near ending but I wanna get the kids to be older already heh.

*One year later*

"C'mon Alex. You can walk to daddy." Justin says. He's sat in the floor with his
legs spread out. He sat Alex across from him and Alex smiles at him waving his hands up and down giggling. "Walk to daddy" Justin says in a baby voice and Alex laughs more and I sit on the couch laughing lightly as Luke started climbing onto my lap. Alex begins to crawl and Justin sighs "That's crawling Al not walking" he says and I smile as Luke begins to put his fingers in my mouth.

"Luke can you not put your fingers in my mouth. How do you like it?" I say and I gently put a finger in his mouth. He laughs and then bites my finger. His two baby teeth on top hurt like hell. "Ow. Dammit. What I get for putting my finger in your mouth while you two are teething." I say and Justin chuckles.

Alex crawls to Justin and grabs onto his shirt and tried to pull himself up. He stands on both feet and me and Justin clap. "Yayyyy!" We cheer and Luke begins to clap doing his cute little baby laugh. Alex smiles and stays holding on to Justin's shirt.

"Kisses!" Justin says and wraps his arms around Alex and falls back pulling Alex with him and then rolls laying Alex on the ground. He kisses quickly all of Alex's face and neck and Alex cracks up.

"I'm home bitches!" Hope yells as our door hits the wall.

"Language Hope!" I yell and she slaps her hand over her mouth. "Sorry! Auntie Hope didn't mean it!" She says and runs in her heels over to us and grabs Luke from my arms. I look up and she kisses Luke's cheek leaving her red lips on him. He starts making bubbles and pats Hopes chest looking at them. "Now. You really are you're daddy's son!" She says in a baby voice and I laugh loudly once and slap my hand over my mouth as Justin looks at me. I hide my smile and look a different direction. Hope laughs and gives me back Luke as she reaches for Alex and Justin is glaring at her. "What? Are you gonna deny it?" She says raising an eyebrow and he smiles and hands Alex over. She kisses him giving him the same mark.

I look at her and my eyes travel to a ring on her finger. My eyes widen and my mouth falls open. "Hope. Is. Is that what I think it is?!" I say and Hope looks at me and then where I was looking. She smiles big and bright and nods her head sitting next to me. Justin crawls in front of us and looks at Hopes ring.

"Trey proposed! After dating for two years we're engaged!" She squeals and I squeal with her and hug her as Alex is in between us.

"Alright. My son shouldn't be getting this much boob action. Especially not from his mommy and auntie" Justin says laughing lightly and grabbing Alex between us and pulling him towards us.

"I can't believe you're getting married Hope!" I say and hold her hands and she holds them back.

"I know right! I thought he'd never ask! But! YN. I wanted to ask you something. Will you be my maid of honor?!" She asks and I look at her and smile.

"Of course I will dumb ass!" I say and she smiles and pulls me in for a hug.

"Language babe" Justin says and I laugh lightly and pull away from Hope.

"Auntie Hope is finally getting married after thinking she was going to be a lonely cat lady!" She says in her baby voice and grabs Luke as he smiles and shows his two top teeth.

Boring ass chapter I know loves I'm sorry. I'm in Utah and didn't have anything to do so I decided to update. Love from me loves.

xxG