Baby

''Oh my god! YN!" Hope squeals as she holds my hand with the ring on my finger. Tears were brimming her eyes as she finally got to get a closer look of the ring that was there to stay on my finger. It felt a little odd, having the ring in my finger and knowing I wouldn't have to take it off, knowing it was real, that I'm getting married.

"I know, I'm getting married, and of course. I want you to be my Maid of Honor" I say and her eyes widen as the tears begin to soak her cheeks, she smiles big and nods her head fast, bringing her hands up to her mouth. She pulls me in and holds me tight and I couldn't breathe. "Hope. The. Baby." I managed to choke out and she pulls away holding my stomach and apologizing.

There was still a lot to plan considering Justin wanted to be married already before I deliver the baby, which if I may add is in three months. I'm getting bigger by the minute and he wanted the wedding photos to see me pregnant. I will happily give this to him considering the boys don't participate in the wedding as much as the girls do. The wedding is in two months leaving that one month to get ready for the baby with my husband. It sounds so weird to call him my husband, well, soon to be husband.

"So what's planned today for the Bieber wedding?" Hope asks and I go to my bed and grabs my shoes as Hope kneels in front of me to put them on. I didn't like not being able to put on my own shoes. I want to wear my vans and converse, but that means I have to tie them when they come undone, and with this belly, it's not going to happen. I'm bigger than I should be, this baby is gonna be fucking huge considering what it's doing to my stomach.

"Well first me and Justin are going to a doctors appointment to find out the baby's gender, and then after we are going cake testing. Which he is looking forward to." I say as Hope finishes typing my black converse. She helps me stand up and then a knock is on the door. "That must be him, I'll see you later on today Hope." I say and she nods hugging me. I head to the door and open it seeing a smiling Justin there. He pulls me in gently, my stomach pressing against his and he kisses my lips gently. Taking my hand in his we walk out of my dorm and to the elevator, feeling anxious to learn my baby's gender.

"Alright, Ms YN? We are here to find out the gender of your baby is that correct?" A female doctor asks and I nod my head as I sit up more than I already was, Justin stood next to me and grabbed my hand, holding onto it tight. She pulls this tray to her that has a weird looking computer and other objects that I have no idea what they are. She grabs a blue bottle of gel and turns to me "Please lift your gown, this is going to be cold." she says lightly. I pick up my gown, letting my bare belly show, she squeezes an amount on it and I shiver lightly.

She grabs a tool and begins to rub it all in the gel, smoothing it out and moving it all over my stomach, we begin to hear a heartbeat and Justin gets closer to the monitor as our baby shows. His mouth drops and he gazes at the little black and white baby inside of my stomach on the screen, his grips on my hand tightens more and I hear his steady breathing as he looks at the baby. "Congratulations, it's a boy." she says and Justin looks at her then to me then back to the screen. His eyes were big, and his smile grew wider and wider. "Would you like a copy?" She asks and his head nods fast and I let out a giggle lightly.

She makes us a copy and hands Justin a paper towel to wipe the gel of my belly. She left and Justin stayed there, gazing at the little baby in my belly and then at my stomach. He placed his head on my tummy and began to talk to it. "This is your daddy, we just found out you were a boy, that makes me so happy. Knowing I can teach you sports and talk to you about girls. We can do all the manly things together. Just me and you while mommy over here watches us and laughs are our stupidity time to time. That's her job. I promise I will always take care of you, be right here. And I long for the day when you are ready to come out, so you can hold my finger in your hand." he says, his hand is gently rubbing the side of my belly and I couldn't help but feel tears wanting to come. Me and Justin were going to have a boy, a beautiful baby boy that I am dying to see already, I wouldn't let anything hurt him. I would give my life to save his. This is our baby, mine and Justin's.