Another Wedding

//YN\\

Today was the day. After months of planning it was finally time for Hope's wedding. She was scared and nervous all at once. And I remember that's exactly how I felt when I was getting married. But it's like, once you walk down that aisle, nothing can stop you from living the rest of your life with the person waiting for you at the end.

I helped her put her dress on, it fit perfectly. And frankly, it just showed the curves she had even more. She wore a dress that I would've loved to wear at my wedding, but with the boys in my belly, that just wasn't going to happen.

"How do I look? Honestly?" Hope asks, smoothing her dress down, her hand planted on her flat stomach. She gazed at herself and then at me in the mirror and I smiled, looking at her in the mirror.

"Honestly. You look so fucking beautiful. You make a beautiful bride" I say and she sniffles and smiled at me.

"And you make a beautiful brides maid. Look at you." She says and I stick my hip out and rest my hand on it, flipping my hair, Hope had me wear a long red dress, it clinged tight to my body, heart shaped at the chest which made my boobs pop out more.

"I know where you got that move." She says and we laugh as I stand back in my regular position

"Hey, Chris can teach you a lot of girl moves" I say and she laughs more and adjusts the ring on her finger.

There was a knock on the door and I turned around walking to the door, Hope wanted a home wedding, and I will admit, if I had a house like she has, I would've wanted one too.

I grabbed the knob and opened the door, Chris with two white roses in his hand, pressed against his nose and lips, he looked up and I smiled at him.

"Speak of the devil." I say and he looks at me and puts his eyebrows together.

"Were you two talking about me." He says, raising an eyebrow and I roll my eyes and laugh turning around and walking back to Hope as I hear him walk in and close the door behind him.

"Of course we were. We were talking about that move you taught YN." Hope says and I stand next to her as we both look at Chris.

"Oh yeah. That's my move." He says and puts both rose stems in his mouth and pops his hip out with more sass then I did, placing his hand on his hip and flipping hair he didn't have.

He did have more sass in his move then I did, making me and Hope laugh. He smiled and stood up properly and grabbed the roses from his mouth.

"Two beautiful white roses, for two beautiful women." He says and steps forward and bows, sticking both of the roses out in front of us and we both smiled and grab them from him. He stands up and looks at Hope and smiles. "You look beautiful Hope." He says and she smiles and smooths her dress out again.

There was another knock on the door but they came in before I went to open it. Her mom and dad walked in and her mom began to cry as her dad tried his hardest not to.

"Oh my baby." Her mom says and starts walking to her, her arms ready to engulf her in a hug.

"I'll see you out there Hope." I say and she nods her head, Chris opens his arm for me and I laugh softly and lock our arms together as we start walking out of the room.

"Where's your date." I ask him and he smiles and looks at me then back forward

"Helping your date with the kids. We have found out, they don't like their little tuxedos." He says and I laugh and get closer to Chris as we continued to walk down the hallway and to the stairs.