BA-001P Holdfast

(How to use paint.net to photoshop but you are lazy as fuck) (And yes, I am using the name of the Armor set)
Appearance edits:
(1. Remove the Titan marking aka the piece of cloth at the the side of the hip
2. He will have thrusters on his leg and his back
3. It's only 15.2m tall
4. The Apparence is a black Holdfast armor set with red outline that should be similar to the jumpship below)

 The Apparence is a black Holdfast armor set with red outline that should be similar to the jumpship below)

BA - 001P Holdfast
Black Armory Prototype Transformable Mobile Suit

Standard Armament
2x 20mm Arc CIWS at the side of the helmet - RPM: 1000
2x 40mm Arc Autocannon at the chest - RPM: 900
Shoulder mounted 105mm Arc Railgun - RPM: 100
2x Arc-infused Hunter knife at the hip (Like the Armor Schneider of Strike)

Transmat Armament
50mm Arc MIDA Multi-Tool Scout rifle (Adjustable sight) (The gun on the top pic)
5m x 2.5m Oval Sentinel Shield (Deploy on left wrist)
2x Solar-infused Goldtusk Ō-wakizashi
2x 40mm Void Seventh Seraph SI-2 Sidearm/Pistol

5m Oval Sentinel Shield (Deploy on left wrist)2x Solar-infused Goldtusk Ō-wakizashi2x 40mm Void Seventh Seraph SI-2 Sidearm/Pistol

BackgroundShortly after Leo-1/Leonardo Shen is pulled back from the Cosmic Era at the end of the First Alliance-PLANT War, he started his research on a human-ish body to make himself more presentable should he ever went into other places

Background
Shortly after Leo-1/Leonardo Shen is pulled back from the Cosmic Era at the end of the First Alliance-PLANT War, he started his research on a human-ish body to make himself more presentable should he ever went into other places. his new body, which, in every aspects, is based on his human body.

His first project is to have his ghost the ability to store the MS into his inventory, and to call it out in a fast pace. Therefore, his will have to enlarge the inventory space greatly and to decrease the time taken to call out a object of such size from the inventory. By doing so, he also increased the ablilty of his ghost to be able to pilot the MS alone to act as support unit for ground ops, and the scanning and hacking ability. Weeks later, he finished the upgrades on his Ghost and is now focus on the task of building a MS.

To intergrate mobility, firepower, and armor into one MS, he has already decided to make his MS a transformable one, which, in MA mode, would be his jumpship too. The draft of the armaments and the designs has already been made, all it takes is to build it from scratches.

First thing he need is resources, so he gathered a lot of gunsmith kits, and managed to salvage parts, blueprints from dead Cabal, fallen and Vex. Next is a ground for his construction, so he find a piece of land near EDZ and strike a deal with Zavala, that Leonardo will reward Guardians who help protect his construstion will be rewarded greatly.

He took notices from the Railgun mounted on Duel w/ Assault Shroud, and the Strike who can equip with multiple packs to suit different needs. In a similar way, he picked his Hunter knife, the all-round MIDA Multi-tool Scout rifle, dual wielding Goldtusk and Seventh Seraph SI-2 as his armaments, along with 2 twin CIWS mounted at his "cheeks" and on it's chest.

At the time it was completed, it was nearly 6 months after his return from Cosmic Era. As he begin to wonder his companions in Cosmic Era, he is once again pulled into C.E. 73, where he will find himself once again in a similar situation...