V2 - Epilogue

The Ceasefire aggrement was again being signed by Cagalli and a Plant representative, and for their supreme council, they asked Lacus to be their Chairwoman, which she accepted.

Da Vinci notified me of a certain auto update on my calendar, with several question marks placed at 7 days later. So that means I have time to prepare myself, and with them...

A day later, Athrun, Shinn, the Hawke twins, and I gathered on The Second Alliance-PLANT War Cemetery, Orb. Meyrin was the one who place down the flowers. 

I was the one who broke the silence: "war never changes... when people turn on each other, they died, along with those care deeply about them. War might be crazy, yes, but those who fought with a belief the held to the heart, know that their belief will be gone, along with the war. Nobody is actually willing to draw the gun on one another when they can sit down and talk, when they can cherish with what they have. Greed, politics, many thing lead two side to no option but war. But we must remind everyone about the outcome of war, we must remind everyone that if the flames of war grow, the hatred it brought down upon us, it will soon engulf ourselves, and then everything we wish to protect."

We looked up to saw a mechanical bird, and looked back to saw Kira and Lacus approach the memorial, seems suprised to see us here as well.

As Lacus lay down the flowers, Athrun introduce Kira to Shinn as the pilot of Freedom, which earned a shock expression on his face. Kira gave him his hand,Shinn hestiated a bit but still take his hand. Kira looked at him with a soft gaze. "No matter how the future holds... we will soon plant flowers again, I am sure of it" "Well, this is a fight we will fight." We all looked at Athrun, who is currently looking to the unbounded sky. "So, I ask you to join the fight with us."

As a coin of gratitude and the acknowledgement of my effot in the war, I was ranked honorary Lieutenant Commander in ZAFT and provided ZAFT red uniform, making me (possibly) the only one who earned respect by two of the powerful forces on Cosmic Era, and even provided with honorary Lieutenant Commander ranks and their respective uniform, which the Orb military gave me their respective uniform afterwards.

As I hanged out with the rest, while acquiring more data for my new project. The time has finally come, and those I know very well gathered at onogoro Island, Orb, and bidding farewell to me.

The moment I boarded my Jumpship and took off, my mission objective update.
Destination: Prison of Elders, The Reef

Oh boy, another adventure awaits me...

A/N Section below

Oh boy indeed, I believe those who've seen the walkthroughs of played it before where we are going... 

Anyway, this marks the end of "The Guardian of the Cosmos", a Destiny 2 Exo OC and Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Crossover. I already has something new in mind, so I hope you all to follow me, or look for my other books in the meantime.

Also, I might be able to release a V3 which is actually a SRW V, I am still thinking about it to be honest.

Ahh fuck it, see yall later.

28 June 2021