Honor

(Note: updated from phone, no internet at home)

After many hours searching we finally found two possible adresses, I wrote both down and went to Dylan's house to speak to Nina who agreed on answering anything I was willing to ask.

"Welcome" Nina said opening the door.

"It's weird to be back here without Dylan around" I said with a sigh.

"Take a seat" she said as we both sat on the living room.

"So William... how was he like?" I asked intrigued.

"He was an amazing father, husband and uncle but his problems with alcohol were pulling him down" Nina said. "He was once honest and humble but in this kind of business you can't be honest and humble, otherwise you and your family are done for" she said looking away.

With a scared look I gasped.

"Explain to me everything, why is Dylan running? I know your family owns some dangerous man but-" I said when she interrupted me.

"After uncle William passed away we tried to remain low profile but they eventually found out we were still on the road, Dylan was still making deals so we wouldn't lose everything, the name began to go through people and they eventually began to send their men to leave things clear" she said almost in tears. "Uncle William did many horrible things, you might think Dylan's bestfriend was enough to make him pay for it but these men, they only seek respect through fear, they keep on scaring us so we will stay where we belong but that means being constantly terrified" she let out a sigh. "You are important to Dylan and its a matter of time for them to find out and make you their target to keep Dylan in misery, they swore to make us miserable until the end of time" she finally said letting a tear out.

"Thats horrible" I said covering my mouth with my hands.

"Sure it is so I believe you get it?" She said with a smile.

"I do, Nina but... Dylan... he's-" I said.

"Gonna be fine, don't worry" she hugged me.

I don't know why but tears started to come out of my eyes, that wasn't making me any more calm, I knew I couldn't help him for my own sake but I couldn't stop thinking he was in real danger.

"We need to help somehow" I said.

"The only way is to reach out the boss, tell him everything and pay the debt in honor, money we don't have but if there's something these guys have is honor and we can use it on our advantage" Nina said with hope.

"So that's what Dylan's doing?" I asked.

"Yeah" she nodded. "He's trying to reach him without being killed" she looked away.

"Being killed?! Nina do you have any idea what you just said?!" I said exalted.

"Im sorry we never wanted this, but its just the way it is"

"Dammit!" I yelled running out of the house.

"Aria don't!" She yelled but i barely heard her.

I ran so fast towards one of the adresses, the one my heart told me to go, I had a feeling this was the one, I looked up and the building was kind of modern, I entered the hall and looked through the mailboxes.

"O.W" was written in one of them.

"Clever if they don't want to put the whole name" I thought rushing to the ten floor on the elevator.