Emotions

{Note: updated from phone}

I couldnt stop thinking about what happened, everything was suddendly
odd, when being a bully seemed like the only intriguing thing Dylan had I just found out theres a lot, lot more to it.

"You okay?" Cass asked during class.

I came to my senses.

"Yeah..." I reluctantly said.

"Sure?" She asked I looked at her.

"I misunderstood when he said he likef me, after that I couldnt even make eye contact with him without blushing or shaking, but now... now its like everything went back to the beggining were I barely knew him-"

"But you barely know him"

"I know but..." I said getting lost in my thoughts once again.

After school I decided to walk home, Cass asked me if I wanted company but I only wanted to be alone.

"Cass, do you want a ride?" David asked driving next to me.

"No" I said straight.

"Sure? I mean its starting to rain-"

"No" I said without even looking at him and still walking on straight line.

"Fine" he said driving away.

About a block away from home it began to rain, so hard that I barely could walk from the weight of my wet clothes, but I didnt care.

"Aria, get in" someone said from inside a car that drove next to me.

"David I already told you-"

"Its Not David its me Dylan" he said.

I felt a cold shiver down my spine, like someone literally poured cold icy water on my back, not that the rain wasnt cold enough though.

I quickly got inside the car, without thinking what I was doing, none of us said a word. he just drove around.

He suddenly stopped at this building. we took the elevator and got inside an appartment. The place seemed big enough for a whole family, kitchen, living room, dinning room and three rooms, all of them with little furniture. He quickly walked around the place while I stood in the middle of the living room soaking wet.

"Here" he finally said, giving me a dry towel and dry clothes, they were my size but they surely werent brand new.

I went to the bathroom and changed clothes, when I finally finished I went back to the living room. Two soup plates where in the dinning table and Dylan was sitting in one side of it.

"Thanks" I said without knowing how to react.

I didnt know what was happening, why was I there or where was I at all but in that moment it didnt matter.

"Youre gonna catch a cold" he said with a chuckle.

"Probably" I coldly said.

"I can-"

"Where am I? This is not your house..." I asked confused.

"Its... its my dads place" he finally said.

"Your... dad...?" I asked remembering his father commited suicide and that he was an alcoholic.

"He had this place to himself, this is where he spent most days drinking, I come here whenever I want to be alone" he said with a kind smile.

Those five last words remained in my head for a bit, repeating themselves. 'I want to be alone' then why would he bring me here? To his little lonely place? I thought to myself.

"So you kept it?" I asked he smirked.

"I know my cousin went to see you" he said ignoring my question.

"Right, such a lovely girl" I sarcastically said, he smiled.

"Did she say anything odd?" He asked I frowned.

"She... said I look a lot like her" I said he opened his eyes.

"She did huh..."

"Who's her?" I kindly asked, giving him a warm look.

He looked at me for a few seconds without saying a word, it seemed like he had trouble talking about whoever 'her' was.

"My... bestfriend" he said with wattery eyes.

I wanted to keep asking but his reaction made my heart melt, he didnt really wanted to talk about it and I noticed.

"I should drive you home" he said holding back the emotions.

"Dylan" I said giving him a tight warm hug, i wanted to be there for him, i dont know anything and im as confused as when i first met him, but nothing could change my mind, he was broken and needed a friendly shoulder.

When he pulled back he looked at me, straight in the eye with his hands on my shoulders, i felt like he was about to throw me the whole story but he smiled instead.

"Dont do that, dont" he said pulling back.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because I dont know what exactly makes me, but it kind of makes me feel something more than just liking you" he said I looked at him in shock.

"I-"

"Relax, I dont do things people dont want me to do, unless is fighting, then only if they deserve it I do it" he said liking his lower lip.

For a second the only thing I wanted was to jump on him and give him a proper kiss, but I still didnt understand a thing about either him or his life and that made me uncomfortable.