Getting along

Night one.

The night was cold, since Dylan didn't use that place to stay too much there wasn't any heater to warm the room.

We both lay on the bed, each at one side of it with a huge space between us.

"Are you cold?" He asked noticing I was trembling.

"Im good" i said trying to avoid bothering him.

"I'll spoon you" he said getting closer.

"W-what?" I said blushing.

"At least until you warm up" he said crossing his arms around me and hugging me.

"So... warm" i whispered, feeling the warmness of Dylan's body, he rested his face on my back, giving me shivers everytime he breathed.

"Um Dyl?" I said noticing I just shortened his name.

"Feels better?" He said I smiled.

"Definetly" i said.

"Don't call me Dyl, sounds too-"

"Cute" i chuckled.

"Well you're warmed up, goodnight" he said turning to face the roof, sleeping on his back.

"T-thanks" i said but I really wanted for him to keep hugging me.

"Just hug him already" i thought when I hugged him from the side resting my head on his chest.

The light was off and there was only the light of the moon coming through the window and the white curtains, i know my face was all fired up already and i know he was nervous too, as soon as my hands touched him his breathing raised.

"Goodnight" i said.

"G-goodnight" he nervously said closing his eyes.

Next morning I wasn't surprised when I woke up and didn't see Dylan around. i got up from the bed and walked around the place, he wasn't home. i made some breakfast and sat on the dinning table.

"Its a bit boring not having tv, or internet" i thought to myself, i looked at the clock.

"10:30 thats too early for me" i said yawning.

After i finished eating i went back to bed.

After a few hours i heard the door opening.

"Seriously?" he said out loud walking to the room. "its three in the afternoon and youre still sleeping?" He sarcastically said taking the covers off the bed.

"Cold!" I yelled trying to pull them back up.

"A-aria why are you on your underwear only?" He said blushing turning around to avoid eye contact.

"When i was having breakfast, butter fell on my pants so i washed them" i said blushing aswell. "i never thought some maniac would come and uncover me just like that" i said sitting on my legs and crossing my arms over my chest.

"I-Im sorry" he nervously said.

"Anyway" I said taking the covers up. "You can turn around" I said as he did so.

"I didnt see anything promise-"

"Did you find anything useful?" I asked ignoring him.

"Uhm... yeah i know where he lives" Dylan said sitting on a corner of the bed.

"Good, even though entering or getting anywhere near those houses is really dangerous" I said thinking.

"We'll figure it out" he said smiling.

"We?" I asked blushing.

"You came here to help me too, right? He chuckled.

"R-right!" I nervously said.