Date

Dylan stayed for a bit and spoke to my mom for a while, after that he left my place.

"He looks like a nice kid" my mom said I smiled.

"Right" I said avoiding the conversation and rushing to my room.

I closed the door behind me and walked towards the bed.

My Phone rang it was a text message from Dylan saying "Look under the bed" I, confused did so just to find a box.

"Whats this?" I said taking it out and opening it.

The dress we saw at the store was there and shoes too, there was a note.

"Consider it an early birthday present" Dylan. x

I left the box aside speachless.

For a minute there I thought I had to return it but then I remembered this was a present, and no matter how expensive I knew it was it's still a present he gave me, he wants to see me in it so I'll wear it to homecoming.

I smiled and let my body rest on my bed, looking at the ceiling.

"Homecoming huh?" I said out loud still smiling.

Next morning I recieved a call from Dylan.

"Hey Aria are you free later? I'll pick you up at six" he said.

"You'll pick me up anyway, doesn't matter if I already have plans" I joked.

"Then I'll be there at six" he said laughing.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Its a surprise, see you later" he said hunging up.

Confused I walked around the room, when a text message arrived saying "p.s wear something nice" I smiled like an idiot, its probably the first official date we will have, actually the only one.

I practically surfed the internet the whole day until it was time to dress up, I put on a skirt with a top, nothing too formal.

My stomach was like a twirl, until he got there and I entered his car.

"You look stunning" he said driving.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" I joked.

"I recall you love pasta?" he said smiling.

"I do" I said excited.

"We're going to an italian restaurant" he said.

"That's amazing, what's the occasion?" I asked intrigued.

"Our first date obviously" he said with a chuckle.

"So it is a date after all" I said smiling.

"Of course, dinner then more surprises" he cheekily said.

"I'll be eager to know" I said looking outside the window.

We parked and walked towards the restaurant, he made reservations on the most expensive spot, we went upstairs to a balcony that had a view of the whole city, two chairs and a table, with champagne on it.

"We're not allowed to drink that" I joked he glanced at me.

"Don't worry, it's our secret" he said as we sat on the table.

"Dylan... this is amazing" I said looking at the city.

"It had to be a proper date" he said laughing.

"You succeeded" I said taking his hand.

"And its only the beggining" he said winking at me.

We ate, spoke and laughed, leaving the restaurant afterwards.

We drove to his place, I looked at him confused.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as we went out of the car.

"Follow me" he said taking me by the arm and walking inside his house.

We walked to the backyard, I've never been to this side of the house, for all I knew he had a pool and that's it. The yard was huge, inmense, and there was a tent, a bubble tent, transparent with a bed and a carpet.

"I've heard you love the stars but you absolutely hate camping" he laughed. "So I thought of doing something to watch the stars without living the city" he finished glancing at me.

I was speachless.

"Dylan... all this for our first date?" I asked impressed.

"Of course, I want you to be comfortable and happy" he said taking my hand.

We entered the tent and talked for a bit more.

"Were's your mom and Nina?" I asked noticing they weren't around.

"They went to the beach for the weekend" he said.

"Oh" I said he laughed.

"Oh? There won't be any interruptions" he joked.

I gasped.

"Right..." I said blushing.

"Aria I told you, I won't do anything you don't want me to do" he said leaning closer, kissing me.

We kissed for a few minutes, when he began slowly touching me and running his fingers through my body. He was really into it, covering every inch of my body when he suddendly stopped, looking nervous.

"Is something wrong?" I asked noticing he stopped so suddenly.

He stared at me.

"Dylan?" I insisted he smiled.

"N-No, nothings wrong" he said trying to go back to it but failing.

"Are you sure? I mean, I know what you mean before if I don't want to I'll ask you to stop but-"

"It's not that" he said interrupting me.

"Then?" I asked anxious.

"This... you..." he said biting his lip.

"You got all nervous" I joked he gasped.

"Is it really that obvious?" he let out a sigh.

"If you're scared of hurting me I know you would never hurt me Dylan, I may be a virgin but Im not stupid-"

"This is my first time too" he said relieved that he said it.

"I know how these things work- Wait what?" I asked impressed.

"Yeah well, since its my first time too I dont want to screw it up" he chuckled.

"No but seriously there's no need to say that to make me feel less nervous-"

"Im being serious Aria, I haven't done this before" he said serious.

"You're really telling the truth" I said embarrassed.

"Why would I lie about that?" he laughed.

"I dont know... so its really our first time?" I asked looking at him.

He nodded.

"But you used to have a girlfriend-"

"So everyone who has a girlfriend should have had sex already?" he joked.

"I didn't mean that but... I dont know I thought-"

He leaned closer and kissed me to shut me up.

I could feel his nerves taking control of the situation, as much as he wanted to act casual his body was telling other thing, he was being kind of clumsy with every touch and kiss but it was cute, really cute.

"Dylan" I said taking his hand. "Relax, Im not nervous anymore, I love you" I said hugging him.

He stood there for a bit.

"I love you too Aria" he said pulling back and looking at me in the eyes. "Such pretty eyes" he said smiling.

"Same to you" I said holding his hand with our fingers crossed.