Official

It's been a week since the incident, Dylan did the paperwork to get back to school, people are talking and gossiping about what really happened, and what's about to happen from now on.

"Nothing to do" Cass said with a sigh leaning on her table.

"Hm..." I looked out the window.

"Are you okay Aria? You seem lost in your thoughts" Cass said smiling.

"Im good it's just, after everything that happened it feels weird to be back to normal" I said looking at Cass.

"It's normal" Eric said with concern.

"I mean I know its been only a week but it still feels like it was yesterday" I said.

"What matters is that everythings over" Cass said trying to cheer me up.

"I mean seriously I think you can't get into more trouble after that" Eric joked.

"No joke" I said with a chuckle.

"What's annoying is people talking..." Cass said pointing out people looking at me while they gossip.

"I heard she and Dylan went on a beach trip."

"Well she missed school for three days in a row..."

"But Dylan didn't he dropped out of school?"

"But that doesn't seem quite right, he's back I saw him on the hallway."

"Maybe they're dating now?"

"Nah, Dylan would never date Aria, I mean look at her."

"Ugh, let's go" Cass said as the bell rang.

We were leaving the classroom when Dylan bumped into us.

"Aria" he said with a wide smile on his face.

"D-Dylan" I said impressed.

It's the first time I see Dylan after the incident, after that I went home and we only texted, he was making sure everything was alright at home and finishing everything to be able to get back in school.

"Can we have lunch together?" he asked.

"Lunch?" I asked blushing.

"Yeah" he nodded.

"Uhm... I-" I said looking at Cass.

"Go, me and Eric will have lunch together, right Eric?" Cass said looking at Eric.

"R-Right, we can have lunch some other time-" he said when Cass softly hit him with her elbow. "I mean, we can always have lunch, just- go" he said trying to sound convincing.

"Alright" I said nodding and walking away with Dylan.

"He seems so different" Eric said to Cass.

"I mean, they're having lunch together, if that doesn't seems different to you then I don't know how to call it" Cass said looking us walk away.

We went to the roof of the building and we sat on the floor, no one was around so it was only the two of us.

"Here" he said lending me a lunch box.

"Uh?" I said confused.

"Open it" he said taking another lunch box for him.

I opened the lunch box and inside was rice with chicken that looked delicious.

"You cooked it?" I asked glancing at him.

"Try it" he said excited.

I tried it and looked at him impressed.