Date

"So that's what they meant" he whispered to himself.

I looked at him with confusion.

"Who?" I asked as he ignored me.

"Okay, thank you but I really got to go" he said leaving my room.

"Wait" I said walking behind him, he glanced at me.

"What?" he reluctantly asked.

"Will you give it a thought?" I asked, worried.

"What?" he asked rolling his eyes.

"What I told you, will you give it a thought?" I insisted, he shook his head.

"Goodnight Aria" he said walking out her house.

"Good—" I said before noticing he said my name.

He actually said my name I looked at him walking away from my house impressed, I didn't know he knew my name, I mean I knew his because we were classmates and because he's always in trouble people talk about him. Often. But him knowing mine? Now that's weird.

I went back to my room and jumped on my bed. I'm a curious girl, I wish I could know what he's thinking, maybe that way I could understand him a bit better. I rolled to one side of the bed and tried to fall asleep.

Next morning I woke up to a text from David.

{Hey Aria, are you doing anything later? We could watch a movie or something, let me know!} 13:30 ·· David.-

I looked at the text a couple of times before answeing, not that I didn't want to go out with David but I just didn't feel comfortable going out with someone I barely know, it's been only a few days since we met.

I agreed to go to the movies, start with something small.

I showered and dressed up, putting on a pair of shorts and a grey v neck shirt on the top. I walked to the movies that were a few blocks away from my house, I sat on a bench for David to appear.

"Hey!" he yelled scaring me from behind.

"Oh God David!" I yelled jumping.

"Sorry" he laughed.

"It's okay" I smiled.

We went to buy the tickets but we didn't even know which movie to watch.

"What do you wanna see?" he asked looking at me.

"I don't know" I said looking away.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"Yeah" I reluctantly said.

"Let's grab an icecream if you want, maybe a movie it's not that good to get to know each other" he kindly smiled.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Okay" I nodded.

We were sitting on a table, silently eating our icecream when he glanced at me.

"So tell me about you Aria, I'm interested" he smiled.

"Well, you already know some things about me, let's see, I enjoy swimming, like a lot" I laughed.

"That's cool, I like playing football"

"I noticed" I giggled.

"What else?" he asked intrigued.

"I like dancing, even though I'm not very good at it" I laughed.

"I bet you are don't be silly" he laughed.

"You? What else do you like?" I asked changing subjects.

"Traveling, I love traveling"

"Oh, right, Canada" I said looking away.

"But just traveling, meeting new places—"

"And new cultures" I smiled.

"Exactly" he said smiling back.

There was an awkward silence for a bit, we both looking at each other.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" he nicely asked.

"Sure" I said as we both got up from the table.

We walked around a park that was near the icecream shop, the sun was setting, we sat on a bench.

"You okay there?" he asked noticing I was a bit cold.

"I'm goo—" I said as he put his hoodie around me, looking at the sunset.

"It's okay, the temperature is dropping anyway" he said with a smirk.

"T-thanks" I said blushing.

"Have you ever wondered how it would be if the big city didn't look like the big city?" he suddenly said.

"What?" I asked confused, trying to understand what he said.

"If everything was even more green and full of nature, like when you go to the beach, or a mountain, you know what I mean?" he smiled.

"You mean more scenery?"

"Exactly, like, I think that's beautiful, there are many places on earth that are utterly beautiful, pure and full of nature" he let out a sigh.

"Why the subject?" I asked looking at him.

"Because I mentioned earlier I loved traveling, well, I love that kind of travelling, the one you get to meet the most beautiful places on earth" he looked at me.

"Have you met any places like that?" I looked at the sunset again.

"A couple" he said letting out a big strong sigh.

"Hm..." I said noticing he was lost in his thoughts.

"And it was the most amazing experience, so I want to do that, do it before I die" he smiled.

"You're young David, you have plenty of time—"

"No I don't, you never know when you'll die" he said with a smirk.

I didn't really say a word after that, I didn't know him that well, what if he has some sort of terminal disease or he has history from his family about terminal diseases or one of his family members died of something like that, I don't know that so I can't assume he thinks the same way as me.

"You okay?" he asked noticing I was thinking.

"Yeah, you're right though, you should probably do everything you want to do while you can, and make memories and enjoy" I smiled.

"Memories... right" he said.