Love

I rolled to one side of the bed and looked at the stars, no lights were on so the sky looked beautiful.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" he said putting his arms back to hold his head.

"It is" I smiled rolling back to him and lying my head on his chest.

"You're cold" he chuckled feeling my legs crossing with his.

"I know, the temperature lowered" I said cuddling him.

"Wasn't lower a few minutes ago" he joked.

"Hey!" I said blushing.

"Im joking you know that" he said running his fingers through my hair.

The minutes passed as we both fell asleep. Cuddling naked under the beautiful stars.

I woke up by the sound of birds singing. Seriously this is like the perfect dream I thought smiling and getting up.

"Good morning" Dylan said bringing breakfast to a little table that was beside the bed.

"You know this is the most perfect weekend ever don't you?" I said putting on his shirt and sitting on the table.

"I know, it is perfect to me aswell" he smiled sitting in front of me.

"Thanks for the food!" I said eating.

After we ate we took a shower and dressed up.

I still can't believe we both lost it to each other I thought while walking with Dylan to his car. I let out a chuckle and blushed.

"What's so funny?" he asked intrigued.

"N-Nothing" I said blushing even more.

"Really? Then why's your face all red?" he asked laughing.

"Im just-"

"Having flasbacks from lastnight?" he said laughing. "Im getting them every five seconds" he said blushing.

"Oh my God, you're such a-"

"Pervert, I remember when you first called me that, when I, ironically said I'd gladly fuck you" he joked as we entered his car.

"Thats- You remember?" I asked impressed.

"Of course I do, I remember every detail since I met you" he said smiling and turning the car on.

"Dylan..." I said taking his hand.

He drove me home, without leaving his car I said goodbye so my mom wouldn't know I stayed at his place, she thought I stayed over Cass' place. I entered my house.

"You're early" she said.

"Cass had to be somewhere else" I said running upstairs.

"Why do you look so happy?" my brother said leaning on the door frame of my room.

"Can't I be happy?" I said looking away upset.

"Of course you can it's just... you seem different" he joked.

And I feel different I thought but didn't say out loud.

"Well, it's good to see you happy" he said leaving.

I texted Cass "Call me asap" and she did.

"How did your date go?!" she yelled excited.

"Please don't yell" I said trying to calm her down.

"Just tell me!" she yelled.

"Well..."

I told her what happened avoiding any kinky details.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?! YOU AND HIM?!?!?!?!?! HE WAS NERVOUS THATS LIKE THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER!!!!! IM GONNA CRY" She yelled I jumped from the loudness.

"Shhh... too loud" I said blushing.

"That's like a huge step Aria, hey let's talk some more later I got to go" she said.

"Alright, I'll call you later" I said hunging up.

I lay my body on the bed looking at the ceiling, the smile couldn't get out of my face. Every memory of last night was popping in my head. The kisses, the touches, the looks, his smile... everything.

I looked through the textes Dylan has sent me.

The smile was still there.

I've fallen hard for him and each day that passes Im more and more happy to have met him.

He, the one who changed my ways of seeing fights.

Fighting for what matters, for the ones we love.

I that changed his ways of seeing people, opening up to them and seeing clearly.

It was never revenge. It was love.