Discovering secrets

{Note: Thank God for long trips on buses with wifi, best thing ever}

Next day Cass attended school as usual and we were by the school yard talking. Thankfully Eric wasnt with us so we could freely talk about Dylans situation.

"Hes not were he should be" Cass said looking at the spot Dylan and his friends usually hang out.

"Not even his friends are there..." I said with a sigh.

"Normally I wouldnt even notice but now that hes a subject of interest" she laughed.

"Shut up!" I yelled blushing.

Suddenly one girl I have never seen before at school glanced at me while walking through the yard.

"Whos that?" Cass asked looking at her.

"Never seen her in my life" I answered.

"She seems to know us-" she said when the girl, already next to us interrupted her.

"Youre Aria right?" She said I nodded.

"Um who are you?" Cass asked giving her a look. A

The girl had dark brown hair and big brown eyes, she was no more than 5'' and very very skinny in someway she reasembled a female version of Dylan, except she dressed a lot more colorful.

"I see..." the girl finally said still glancing at me.

"What?" I finally asked ou loud.

"You do look a bit like her... weird" she said walking around me.

"Okay listen youre creeeping my friend out, you dont even go to this school who the hell-" Cass began to say.

"Nina O'Brien thats my name" she said smiling.

Wait, did she just say 'O'Brien'? I thought to myself, Cass looked at me confused.

"As in Dylans-"

"Cousin, Im Dylans cousin" she said stopping in front of me.

"You said Aria does look a bit like her... a bit like who exactly?" Cass asked.

"Dylan hasnt told you? I though you were closer than that" she sarcastically said.

"Who me? Nah its Aria-"

"I meant Aria" she chuckled.

"Why are you here?" I asked after remaining silent.

"I wanted to know why"

"Why what?"

"Interesting" she said touching my hair.

"Okay now thats way too creepy" Cass yelled pushing her away.

"It wont be enough though, were in too deep with this crappy lifestyle" she finally said leaving.

"Wait!" I yelled but she was already gone.

"This familys either nuts or has thousand of deep dark secrets" Cass said thinking.

"Probably a bit of both, what did she mean with this crappy lifestyle?"

"Maybe theyre poor?"

"Poor in this school? Not a chance..."

"Uhm..." Cass said trying to think harder.

"Maybe its totally the opposite and theyre rich as fuck-"

"Rich in THIS school? Not too possible either" Cass said.

"But much more likely than being poor" I said she nodded.

"He obviously doesnt know she came"

"Do you think so?"

"I mean if he knew he wouldve told you whatever she was talking about"

"True..."

"So many things left to discover, I feel like were part of a movie or something" she joked.

"Silly" I said laughing.