Closure

Homecoming is finally here, my stomach is hurting but Im excited. I walked downstairs.

"You look stunning" Dylan said smiling.

"Bring her home by the time my moms says alright?" my brother said he smiled.

"Don't worry I will" Dylan said taking me by the arm.

"You two look adorable" my mom said taking pictures.

"It's not even prom mom" I said embarrassed.

"But it's like the first thing you ever go, and you have a boyfriend so, that makes two new things for us to be happy about" she said.

"Thanks mom" I sarcastically said.

"Alright, we'll be back soon" Dylan said as we left my place.

We drove towards the school, Cass and her boyfriend were waiting there, and Eric too and he was with another guy, someone we haven't seen before.

"Hey guys" I said as Cass hugged me.

"Gorgeous, I knew that dress was made for you" she said winking at Dylan.

"You... knew?" I asked glancing at her.

"Shh" she said smiling.

I smiled back.

"He's Alex, my boyfriend" Eric said, Cass and I looked at him in shock.

"B-Boyfriend?" I asked impressed.

"Yeah I mean it's obvious Im gay right-"

"I didn't mean that" I said embarrassed.

"We just started dating so yeah" he said with a smile.

"Congrats" Dylan said.

I looked at him impressed, it hasn't been long since he began spending time with my friends, this side of him is new to me.

"Let's get inside" Dylan suggested.

We entered the gym and there was a lot of people already dancing, others having drinks and eating food.

"I don't dance much but I can do my best" Dylan said taking me by the arm.

"A-Alright" I said blushing.

We danced.

And danced for a while.

After a bit we went outside, and sat on a bench, Cass and the others stayed inside.

(You may want to hear the youtube link while reading the next part!)

"Thanks for everything Dylan I've had the time of my life since-"

"Don't mention it, I was waiting for this moment, for this phase to start and be able to be with you" he said taking my hand.

"Dylan..." I said as he leaned closer. "Everything we went through, you went through... I want you to know Im here for you-"

"There's no need to tell me that Aria" he interrupted me. "I knew from the start and that's when I fell for you, when you out of everyone kept on trying to help me, it wasn't even about reseamblance, it was you, and your clumsy personality" he joked.

"Hey, what about your annoying wall, you always kept on being such a bipolar jerk, I never understood-"

"That was my way of protecting you, I wanted to kiss you and just tell you I liked you which, if I recall did but you didn't believe me" he laughed.

"B-But that's not fair, I barely knew you and-"

"You can't deny you liked me too" he said leaning even closer.

"I... I did but-"

"See? You did, we both did but the circumstances... doesn't matter if we're together now, right? We're finally together, that's all that matters" he said finally kissing me.

"I knew there was more to it, I knew you were good" I said with a chuckle.

"You did huh?" he said looking away.

"I knew there had to be a reason, I knew you were a 'do gooder' that's why I never stopped believing you, no matter what others thought" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you Aria" He said hugging me.

"No, thank you Dylan" I said with tears of joy.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said.

Sometimes words are not necessary to express feelings, with each day that passed we knew why we were still there, why we kept on coming back and helping each other, why we couldn't just leave it be, we knew even if we didn't say it out loud.

We knew and that was all that matters.

(Yes this is exactly what you're thinking, it's the end. The closure of a stage that had many ups and downs but by the end it became stronger than ever. Now it's when a new journey begins.)

THE END.