Never gonna change

Some days went by unnoticed, I was clearly avoiding Dylan and his group of friends, I still had to talk things through with Cass considering she was still upset with me and I knew exactly why.

I walked towards the bus stop and Cass was there.

"Hey" I reluctantly said.

"Hm" she said glancing at me.

"Look Cass, I know you're upset and Im sorry" I said letting out a sigh.

"Is that so?" she sarcastically said.

"Yeah, Im sorry for not being totally honest with you-"

"Its not only about that Aria, you're my bestfriend, you're supposed to trust me with everything, I won't judge you silly" she said finally speaking to my face.

"I know, its just I wasnt sure myself what was going on to be honest" I said.

"I can imagine"

"I still don't, but at least I know I can trust you" I smiled.

"You always knew that you just didn't want to" she said.

"Im sorry" I said looking down.

"Its okay, at least you knew I was upset" she said smiling and pushing me around.

"Of course I knew-" I said when we heard a crowd yell.

"Fight!" "Fight!" "Fight!"

"What the hell?" I said looking at Cass, both rushing to where the crowd was.

I looked through the people and saw Dylan heavily breathing with his fist clinched. David laying on the ground looking at him with anger.

"Again" David said trying to get up.

"What the hell?" I yelled stepping between both of them, Dylan glanced at me.

"Aria get out" David said finally getting up.

"No" I said upset.

"C'mon O'Brien beat the shit out of him!" someone from the crowd said.

He just stood there looking at me, speachless.

"Aria this has nothing to do with you, please leave" David insisted cleaning the blood out of his nose.

"Why are you two fighting, Dylan leave David alone!" I yelled looking at Dylan.

David frustrated yelled out loud.

"Get the hell out Aria! We're in the middle of something and the world doesn't fucking turn around you!" I turned to him.

"Excuse me?" I said shocked.

"Leave please" he said.

"You know what? Do whatever the fuck you two want" I said stepping out and leaving with Cass.

"Now, let's continue what we were doing-" David said while Dylan shook his head.

"No" he said.

"What? Now you're gonna pussy out?"

"I said no" he said taking his stuff and leaving.

David looked around the rest of the people and ashamed yelled.

"Show's over freaks" leaivng aswell.

The whole way to home I spoke with Cass, I told her everything, yes everything that has happened and was happening inside my head, as I expected she didn't judge me, she was just concerned about what was going to happen or what turn this would take. She just suggested me to be careful and do whatever makes me happy. After all that's what she wanted, her friends to be happy.

I got home and jumped to my bed, as much as I wanted to think Dylan could be a good person and be a pacifist he'll always be the bully that beats everyone and constantly gets into fights. Don't forget that Aria.

---------------------------------------------

{NOTE: Guys Im updating from the Airport, here it's summer holidays and Im traveling to Brazil to see my family and my mom, I'll be away until January 30th so I tried to make this chapter as long as possible even though I know it might be shorter than most of the chapters, I hope you can be patient and wait until I come back, again Im verry sorry I haven't updated often, but many things have happened by the end of the year and I just want this year to end and start a new one with my lovely readers and my stories! Have a great month, the ones who are in summer holidays too have a wonderful holiday and the ones who don't enjoy school? lol Happy new year aswell! Love yall <3}