Stepped in

"Please let it be Dylan's place" I thought with hope before the elevator door opened.

I walked towards the door and knocked. I didn't know what to expect but I wanted to be him, only him.

Someone opened the door and crying I hugged him.

"Dylan" i whispered while he, in shock didn't hug me back.

"Aria you-" he said when he pushed me against him making us both fall on the ground.

I screamed but he quickly covered my mouth, I looked at him scared.

"Stay down" he said looking into my eyes.

For a few seconds none of us moved, I could feel his body with mine but I was too scared to fantasise about that moment, he then helped me up closing the door and the window.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"Someone was watching you, if I was quick enough they didn't see you" he said as I sat on a chair. "Why are you here?" He asked upset.

"I know what you're going to say-"

"I told you to stay away, Nina must have told you everything, then why the hell are you here!" He yelled mad punching the table with his fist.

I jumped from the scare and looked at him impressed.

"Im sorry I-"

"Do you know how dangerous this is?" He said leaning closer. "You stupid, what am I going to do with you?" He said with sadness.

My heart began to beat faster, looking straight into Dylan's eyes.

"Im sorry-"

"I know you are, you just couldn't let me fight on my own, right?" He said with a chuckle grabbing a chair and sitting in front of me, resting his arms on the back of the chair.

"Do... do you have any leads?" I said he took a few seconds to answer.

"So we're really doing this together" he said looking at the roof. "You better not leave this place and keep an eye on everything, we're being watched" he said with seriousness.

"I can notice that, what are we going to do?" I asked.

"Ditch the phone that's the first step, you can't leave now so tell your parets you went to the beach or something, same with Cass and Eric" he said, i gasped.

"Isn't that too radical?" I asked.

"You wanted to be here, then be but under my rules" he said upset.

"Alright alright" i said with a sigh, texting.

"Next step is to stay here, but seriously Aria if you leave even to buy food you might get kidnapped and thats the least we want, you need to be safe" he said i smiled.

"Got it, not leaving, that's easy-"

"Aria promise me, you won't leave" he said touching my forehead with his forehead and closing his eyes. "Promise me, i can't afford to lose the one i love, not again" he said.

I stood there in shock for a couple minutes. "The one I love" where the only words in my mind.

"I p-promise" i said blushing and stuttering.

Then he hugged me, a warm soft hug, he smiled and looked at me.

"Then I have some people I got to meet later, some info on where to find him" he said with a smile on his face.

"Him?" I asked.

"Yeah their boss or whatever, the guy who kidnapped-"

"I know" I interrupted. "I hope you get good info" I said with a smile. "Just don't end up too wounded" I finally said he let out a chuckle.

"Can't promise that" he said getting up. "Anyway, I was preparing some lunch so be right back" he said walking to the kitchen.

"The one I love" was still bouncing in my head, and my body was shaking, apart from the fact my face was as red as a tomato, I couldn't keep calm when thinking about what just came out of his mouth, maybe he said it to force me to promise him? Or maybe he really feels that way...

"I don't have a couch... you don't mind sharing the bed? If you need privacy I can sleep on the floor but we will have to take turns on that! Im a gentleman but i care about my back" he joked laughing, bringing the food to the table.

"What?" I said as my blushing raised even more. "S-s-sharing the bed?!" I said exalted.

"We can take turns you know..." he repeated after seeing me tense.

"N-no its not that but, I- I don't mind" I said.

I wanted so much to tell him it was the best choice but I couldn't, I was too embarrassed to say anything.

"Then we'll share the bed, after all, you were the one who stepped into this" he sarcastically said.

"If you're thinking on making me feel like it was the worst decision ever to have come here it won't work" I said upset. "If I had to sleep on the floor, starve, or even keep up with violence I would, because I want you to be safe, i wanted to make sure you were okay, and no matter the outcome I wanted to be there- with you" i said as he stopped eating.

"I wouldn't expect less from you, do gooder" he joked laughing.

I looked at him, he knew what I was talking about, he and I knew he could die in the process but he tries to take it lightly so things won't get so tense.

"Well, there has to be a goodie to calm down the bully, right?" I joked back winking.