Opening up

Next morning I walked down the hall towards my first class, I quickly sat beside Cass and Eric who were by the back of the classroom.

We didn't talk much during the class because Cass needed to get her grades up, Eric helped her with the homework. After that class we were hanging by the school yard, near Eric's locker, he was grabbing some books for the next class.

"Aria" David said rushing next to me and giving me a little kiss on the lips.

I looked shocked when he pulled away.

"How's it going?" he said with a smile.

"G-good" I nodded, glancing at Cass who looked at me worried.

"Hey I got you a surprise!" he said excited.

"A surprise?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, I got us tickets for Love Color's concert this weekend!" he said showing of two tickets on his right hand.

"Oh my God Are you serious?!" I asked excited.

"Pretty serious, and that's not it I also got backstage passes" he said with joy.

"Holy- that's so cool! I can't believe it David" I said with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, so... you know it's this saturday" he said expecting me to react.

"This... saturday?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, why? Do you have plans?" he asked looking away.

"Well... it's Bryan's party... and everyone's going..." I said looking down.

"Bryan's party... right" he said thinking.

"A friend invited me so I should probably go..." I said waiting for him to understand.

"A friend? Who? Dylan?" he asked straight away.

"Why would- no not Dylan" I said a bit upset.

"Oh, okay I thought he might have been the one who invited you, since you've been hanging with him lately" he sarcastically said.

"O...kay?" I said confused.

"Well what about we go to the concert and then to the party, so we can do both things" he said excited.

I couldn't say no to that, he was giving me both choices and I couldn't say no to those ticket, he probably went through a lot of trouble to get them.

"Alright" I nodded.

"Cool! Talk to you later" he said kissing me goodbye.

Cass slowly got closer after finishing talkig to Eric to leave David and me alone.

"Wow, those tickets are pure gold" she said looking at them.

"Yeah..." I said looking at them too not very interested.

"But you're obsessed with Love Color Aria" Eric joked.

"Oh shut up it's not like that" I said embarrassed.

"Right" he teased.

"Anyway, you're still going to the party so we're good" Cass said with a wink.

Dylan was glancing at us from afar, he was supposedly talking to a couple of friends that were with him but he was definetly staring at me, with his arms crossed over his chest and his body leaned on the wall, he tried to avoid my sight whenever I looked at him. 

Cass, Eric and me went inside the building again.

When the bell rang we entered to our class, Cass and Eric had another class so we parted ways before entering the classrom.