Squirrelclan(2)

LEADER:   SORRELSTAR- A really small lean fluffy soft furred tortoiseshell she cat with pale green eyes.

MEDICINE CAT:   SILVERFEATHER- Pretty silver tabby she cat with a black striped tail and soft blue eyes.
Apprentice- Oakleaf- Light brown tabby tom with reddish ears and amber eyes.

DEPUTY:   DARKWOLF- Large black tom with startling yellow eyes.

WARRIORS

GRAYDART- Swift gray tom with yellow eyes.
Apprentice - Turtlepaw

MOSSLIGHT- Pale tortoiseshell and white she cat with green eyes.

STARLINGFUR- Orange and cream tabby tom with reddish paws and amber eyes.

ADDERCLAW- Mottled brown tom with silver eyes.

PALERAIN- Pretty white she cat with a gray speckled pelt and blue eyes.

TIMBERFOOT- Huge light brown tom with one darker brown paw and amber eyes.

DRIZZLEHEART- Handsome silver and white tabby tom with ice blue eyes.

LEAFSONG- Large black and white tom with golden yellow eyes.

GINGERTAIL- Plump white she cat with a ginger tail and amber eyes.

ELMSHADE - Handsome ginger tabby tom with light green eyes.
Apprentice - Creampaw

FERNSHINE- Pretty tortoiseshell and white she cat with pale green eyes.
Apprentice - Poppypaw

TINYGLOW- Small pure white tom with blue eyes.
Apprentice - Winterpaw

MAPLEWHISKER- Large muscular dark tortoiseshell she cat with pretty blue eyes.
Apprentice - Blackpaw

APPRENTICES

WINTERPAW- Fluffy white tom with amber eyes.

CREAMPAW- Cream and orange spotted she cat with amber eyes.

BLACKPAW- Black tom with green eyes.

POPPYPAW- Pale tortoiseshell and white she cat with startling yellow eyes.

TURTLEPAW- Tortoiseshell she cat with amber eyes.

QUEENS

KESTRELFEATHER- Mottled gray and white she cat with blue- green eyes. Mother to Leafsong's kits Swiftkit- Small swift black and white tom with green eyes, Mousekit- Tiny gray and white tom with golden yellow eyes.

SWEETSONG- Pinkish gray she cat with white spots and green eyes. Mother to Adderclaw's Kits Birdkit- Pretty gray tabby she kit with green eyes. Pinekit- Large mottled brown tom with amber eyes. Heatherkit- Pinkish gray she kit with silver eyes.

ELDERS

FLINTCLAW- Orange tom with green eyes.

FLIGHTCLAW- Dark orange tom with green eyes.

FLECKCLAW- Light orange tom with green eyes.

FLAMECLAW- Firey orange she cat with green eyes