t i y a h n a - t h r e e

The doorbell sounded and I took my slow and precious time walking to the door

The doorbell sounded and I took my slow and precious time walking to the door. I mean, he took forever to respond to my text messages, why should I rush to the door? I wasn't.

By time I got to the door from the living room that was only a few feet away, he had rung the doorbell 2 more times. I opened the door and allowed him to let himself in while I sat back in my spot on the couch.

"So what? You got an attitude or some shit?" he asked closing the door and I didn't answer him. He knew I had an attitude. "You don't hear me talking to you?"

"Why are you asking me questions that you already know the answer to? You know I'm upset with your right now." I said making a face.

"I'm here now ain't I? I told you I had some business to take care of. Why you being like that?" he asked, still standing by the door.

"Because, I just feel some type of way. All I wanted to do was talk to you and you acting like you don't want to be bothered. You was acting like that in the text messages and I told you that you ain't have to come if you was gon be acting all weird and shit. I don't have time for it."

"Oh my god," he slid his hands down his face. "I'm sorry, T. What you wanna talk about?" he asked coming to sit on the couch with me.

Now he was giving me his full attention and that was making me a feel a little better. This was always happening, he would be an ass, I'd be one back, then boom, he was giving me what I wanted.

"So I had this gig a few days ago and it was so terrible. Like the dudes was so rude to me. I didn't even finish, I just left out and went back home." I shook my head.

"Damn. What happened?" he asked.

"Well, first, they sent me there and the name was under something totally different. It was suppose to be more girls there but he claimed he told them not to come. His vibes were just wayyy off. I'll never do another gig with him again."

"That's what I be telling yo ass. You can't be nice to everybody and accept everything somebody is trying to give you." he said making me roll my eyes.

"Anyways. How have you been?" I asked. I didn't even want to tell him about anything anymore.

"I've been straight. Just been chilling like always." he shrugged.

"You smoked today?" I asked and he nodded. "You trying to smoke again?"

"You gon roll up or sum?" he asked.

"No." I said sarcastically. "Duh, Jonathan. Why do you think I'm asking you these questions?"

He made a face but didn't respond. Instead, he tossed the weed and the leafs to me and it was silent while I rolled up.

Remember when I said I needed somebody like my uncle? Chile, Jon was the total opposite and I don't know why I couldn't leave him alone. He wasn't a cheater or anything, but he just wasn't no good for me. My heart couldn't get what my head was saying.

So, here I was, rolling weed for my sexy chocolate man. Something my uncle would beat my ass for, but, I enjoyed it. Something had to be wrong with me because, I enjoy it.

---

It was like a routine for us. He'd come over and we'd talk and then he'd fuck me like a slut. He was here, then he was gone. Like always. I laid in the bed scrolling on my Instagram. I was bored and had nothing to do. I couldn't find anything to do.

My uncle didn't get home til the morning so I was just in here by myself. I didn't have no friends anywhere because people always think that just because I'm a pretty girl, that I think I'm better than them.

I didn't know about that until I overheard some girls talking about me. The way I carry myself with such high maintenance and respect they thought that I was thinking that I was better than them.

I nipped that in the bud. I'm not even that type of person. I'm probably like the sweetest soul you'll ever meet. So they kind of hurt my feelings. I cleared that up and they still didn't like me. So I'm to myself. What Saweetie say? 'Girls so weird, stay clear, I'm living drama free.'

There was a knock on the door that got my attention and I rolled out of the bed putting my robe on. I made my way to the door and looked out the peep whole to see Jonathan standing there with some roses in his hand.

I opened the door and smiled. "I didn't expect for you to be back."

He smiled too. "Here man." he handed me the flowers. "It's five right now. You got until 7 to get ready. Don't ask no questions. Iight?" he asked and I nodded.

He placed a kiss on my forehead before leaving out again. I couldn't believe what was happening right now. I didn't know what would make him all of a sudden be so nice to me. Maybe he had cheated or something.

I shook that thought out my head. I knew for a fact that he wouldn't cheat on me. For the simple fact that loyalty was something that he valued truly. Pushing everything to the back of my mind, I hurried and went upstairs and started getting ready. I didn't have enough time to be thinking.

---

'Who Hurt You?' by Daniel Caesar played while I finished getting myself together. I finished lacing up my heels and stood up brushing my hair out a few times. As soon as I finished putting on my lip gloss, Jon was FaceTiming me.

I put my finger out the camera and answered the phone.

"I'm bout to be pulling up." he said looking down at the phone.

"Okay." I said looking into this background noticing the stars in the ceiling of the car getting excited. "What we riding in?" I asked.

He looked down at the phone again and smiled before looking back up at the road. "It's a surprise."

Butterflies began to form in my stomach when he smiled. He always had that affect on me.

"Alright. I'll see you in a minute." I said hanging up and letting the music continue to play.

I grabbed my bag and as I went to grab it, I hit my nail breaking it instantly. Instantly making me mad. I just shook it off and made my way downstairs checking myself out in the mirror again.

The date went well. I couldn't even complain about it. I just felt like he was trying to show me more affection and I loved it.
----

jonathan

jonathan

- he just tryna show some fection
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠