m a l i k a - n i n e

"Bake me a cake as fast as you can!" I laughed while tickling Alex who just found this sooo funny

"Bake me a cake as fast as you can!" I laughed while tickling Alex who just found this sooo funny. His little giggles just made my days so much better.

"Again." he said.

"Okay okay. Patty cake patty cake bakers man, bake me a cake as fast as you can!" I said before tickling him all over again causing another laughing fit.

"You want to play with the basketball?" I asked and he nodded picking up and we made out way outside onto the back patio. It had a pool, a whole lot of grass ad a small basketball rim as well as a big one. We had planned on getting a trampoline some time soon.

I sat by the rim while he threw the ball trying to shoot it. He sucked but, I was supportive of all of his dreams.

"Blocked nigga!" Cam said smacking the ball out the air when Alex had tried to shoot it. Alex bussed out laughing at how silly Cam was being.

"Don't do that to my baby." I laughed pushing Cam's leg since I was on the ground.

"He don't even care. He think that shit funny." he said doing it again when Alex there the ball. This caused Alex to laugh even more. "You wanna go on the big boy rim?" he asked Alex and Alex nodded walking over to the other one. "Cus yo momma being lazy acting like she can't pick you up and help you make the shots."

"Boy. Shut up." I said getting up and dusting off my pants.

I watched as they played around a little more and they both took turns shooting the ball. When it was Cam turn to shoot the ball, I went over there and smacked the ball out the air. "Blocked nigga!" I said and Alex started to have a laughing fit again.

"You and your son got a big head." he said playfully mushing both of our heads before walking back into the house.

We soon followed after him and met up with Gracie who was just coming back in the house with bags of food in her hands.

"I got us Turkey Leg Hut for dinner chile." she said out of breath while she sat at the bar stool and took her shoes off.

"Thank you. I'm just going to go shower and give him a bath because we smell like outside." I said scrunching up my nose before picking Alex up and going upstairs to run us a bath. We might as well did it together to save time.

I made sure the water was the right temperature before adding the bubbles to it and turning Bluey on in his tablet and setting it up so that he could watch it while we bathed.

Once we finished our bath and we smelled better, we made our way back downstairs where they were already tearing that food up.

"Can I feed him?" T asked and I nodded passing him along to her.

"And no trade backies when he eats all your food." I said and she laughed as I sat down. He was about to fuck her food up.

----

Alex splashed in the pool wetting me up. I wasn't mad at him though because I was about to splash his ass back to see how he liked it.

I mean, I had to get him back. He even splashed me when I'm washing him up. He just thought that it was funny.

"Bow!" he said making a big splash and started laughing.

"Bow!" I said doing a small splash but it still got him wet.

He started to gasp for air like he was drowning. If I didn't know his tricks I would think that he was having a hard time breathing.

"See how mommy feels?" I asked splashing him again and laughing.

"No!" he said laughing and started splashing me some more.

If I was mean, I would have flipped his floatie over. I wasn't mean though.

"Hey hey. Making all that mess." Cam said pointing the tongs at us with a toothpick hanging out his mouth. He was really looking like somebody's daddy.

We were having a pool day. So Camden was on the grill. Gracie didn't want to get her hair wet and T was basically a fish. I think that she loved the water more than Alex did.

T swam around underwater and Alex didn't see her.

"Boo!" she said jumping out the water scaring the living shit out of Alex.

I think I seen my poor baby soul leave his body. I'm pretty sure that his heart jumped in his ass too.

His bottom lip poked out before he started screaming causing me to laugh so hard. I didn't mean to laugh in his face but that shit was sooooo funny.

"She was just playing with you baby." I said grabbing him because he was reaching for me. He wasn't trying to hear that shit though.

"Give me him. Right now." G said walking over to the pool with her arms out which he was thirsty to get in so I handed him over.

"He is going to be okay. He ain't die." I said getting out the pool using my towel to dry me off some.

"You don't know that." she said rocking him back and forth.

"Whatever." I said going back into the house and grabbing my phone before going to the half bathroom.

I scrolled on Twitter for a minute before I got a call. It was No Caller ID. I didn't say anything. I answered the phone and put it on mute.

"Oh she answered." the girl said on the other end and I couldn't make out the voice but I knew that I had heard it before. "Anyways BITCH I know you got my fucking cousin and we gon get him back! That's on your life bitch watch your back!" they said and I just hung up.

I didn't have time to play with them bitches. They better leave me alone. I was dying before they got their hands back on my son.

----
- && tell them hoes to stop playing on my girl mfn phone hoe.
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠