m a l i k a - e l e v e n

I don't know it happened but Gracie had me doing a shoot with T

I don't know it happened but Gracie had me doing a shoot with T. I had literally came outside to give them the other outfit that I had made and now I was being put in the shoot.

"Malika you should have been doing this. You so pretty." she and I smiled and she snapped another picture.

"You know I don't do this. I just make the clothes bro." I said and she waved me off.

"Shut up and come look." she said and me and T both went over to look at the pictures and I just had to admit that I looked like a bad bitch.

"I'm gon' keep these for myself though." G said nodding her head going through them. "The girls already found out that I'm pregnant, they gon' be real sick if I post these. I really don't want to do that to them." she laughed while me and T joined her.

"You are just a sill head." I aid before going back in he house because it was hot as hell out there and in a minute I was going to be sweating.

Walking upstairs and into my room I sighed because it was clothes and stuff everywhere. I needed to clean up anyways so I changed into something comfortable an started to deep clean.

Deep cleaning was meaning that I was going to switch the furniture around and everything which was fine to me because it was giving me a sense of release.

----

Once I finished cleaning, I took a real nice and hot shower just to relax my muscles for a while before getting out and doing the things that I needed to do.

I went downstairs grabbing a lunchable for me then I went into the basement to go check on Alex and Cam since Cam had too him and I hadn't seen him all day.

"Booooo! No girls allowed." Cam said throwing a soft football at me but I caught it. "Alex tell your mom to get out."

"Get out." he said and pointing back to the stairs coughing me to clutch my pearls.

"You don't tell me to get out. You supposed to be on mommy's side." I sad making a sad face and he made one too.

"Don't fall victim to her tricks." Cam said turning Alex away so that he couldn't see my face anymore. "Boys against girls. We got to stick together young brother."

"Okay." Alex said doing a salute.

"Wowwww. I can't believe this. I'm taking him to the fire station cus ain't no way."

Cam smiled and nodded. "I taught him real well. It's us against y'all."

"Hmm. Imma go upstairs and tell my friends that. I need y'all to keep the same energy when y'all get hungry or something like that." I said and walked back upstairs before he could respond.

I walked in the living room where T was scrolling on Netflix.

"Come on. It's movie night for us." T said pulling me down on the couch.

"Comedy or horror?" T asked.

"How about comedy then horror?" I asked and they shrugged. "I want to see the new Madea move. I also want to see Texas Chainsaw movie too."

"Alright. Madea then Texas Chainsaw." G said coming back with snacks.

----

I hid in the closet while Gracie talked to the police. They had popped up at the house unannounced and I could have fucking died.

I was so scared and I didn't know why they were here. I was hoping that they didn't want to check the house. Camden had took Alex to the park so it was only the girls in the house.

"Thank you for your cooperation. We appreciate it." the officer said.

"No problem." G responded before I heard the door close. A few moments later, she came and opened the door for me.

"They are really looking for you and Alex." she said and my heart went into my ass.

"W-what? How did they know that we were here?" I asked. I was visibly shaking now. I was so fucking scared.

"I don't know but this isn't good. This isn't good at all. They said that they were going to every house in the neighborhood." she said looking through the blinds.

"We have to go. We can't stay here." I said pacing back and forth. Everything was going all good and then this load of bullshit was just dropped on us.

"Yeah I know. I have to let Camden know. He's fucking outside with Alex!" she said and that caused me to worry more because it had totally slipped my mind that they were outside.

I pulled out my phone and immediately made a FaceTime call to Camden. He answered on the second ring.

"Where are you at?" I asked with worry laced in my voice deeply. I was so fücking scared.

"We on our way back to the crib. You good?" he asked glancing at the phone for a quick second before looking back at the road.

"Do not come home man. The block is fucking hot. They are looking for me and Alex. They are knocking on all the doors in the neighborhood. Stay far away." I said and I was trying to wipe my tears.

The worst thing that could happen was that he pulled into the neighborhood and the police went and checked the car and seen Alex in the back seat. The thought of that alone had me in tears.

"Oh shit." he said sighing and shaking his head. "Ight we'll be there later when shit cool down. I got some where that we can go. I promise he'll be alright shorty. He with me and I ain't letting shit happen to him. Okay?"

"Yeah." I nodded wiping my face before he hung up.

I felt a little bit better knowing that Camden would keep him safe but I still didn't like the fact that they were looking for us. How the fuck did they know to come to Houston?

----
- whew malika girl😫 it's getting hectic chile
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠