g r a c i e - e i g h t

'Over' by Lucky Daye played on the speakers around the house while I made drinks

'Over' by Lucky Daye played on the speakers around the house while I made drinks. Everything was virgin because I wanted us to be sober because we had a kid around us now and it was still kind of new to us.

"Love me then you switch I rather we never pick up. But can we slip up mix up sometimessss." T sang coming into the kitchen and grabbing a drink and started dancing. I started to dance with her. The vibes right no were great and I prayed that they stayed that way.

"Oh, fuck do you mean? You keep on makin' believe Nightmares turned into a dream If you're so toxic to me, what am I fiendin'?" I sang with all my heart because I felt that real deep.

"Cause I thought it was over Got me thinkin' my feelings over You keep doin' it over and over You keep callin' me back I'm just tryna get closure But you pullin' me closer and closer Phone ringin' like over and over 'Cause you keep callin' me back La, la, la, la, la, la-la Why you keep callin' me back?" Tiyahna and I sung and Malika had now joined us.

Lucky had put his all into this song and we weren't mad at him one bit. He was s underrated and I was happy that he as getting the flowers that he well over deserved.

"Come on Alex. They being weirdos again." Camden said coming and grabbing Alex from Malika and then making his way back down to the basement where he had come from.

Sometimes I felt bad for them because they were the only boys. Especially Cam because sometimes Alex didn't want to mess with him. He wasn't complaining though so I didn't say nothing about it. He was gangsta. He could thug it out.

"Y'all, I really enjoy y'all's company. Like literally none of this would be possible if y'all wasn't here to help me. I'm forever grateful." Malika said giving us a warm smile.

"Awnnn you're gonna make me cry." T said patting her eyes.

"Group hug!" I said before squishing them into a tight hug. I was glad that I was able to be a help in anything.

I had always thanked God for bringing these wonderful people into my world. I mean, we all just fit together so perfectly. I couldn't ask for a better group of friends.

"I mean look at us. Y'all helped me get my baby back. That's something that I prayed so hard for. I consider y'all as his munties." Malika said with a laugh wiping her face.

"Yeahhh bitch I'm a mother! No drama." I said dancing with the drink in my hand.

"You are so silly." T laughed. "I love y'all." she said bringing us into a hug again.

"We love you too." we responded before 'Thot Shit' by Megan Thee Stallion started playing causing us all to break off and start twerking.

I really enjoyed this for us. When it came to how we got here, I wouldn't change that shit for the world. It was literally meant to be. This was the most fun that I had had in a while and I loved this for us.

----

"I know something you don't. I know something you'll never knowwwwwwww." I said walking around in a circle around Camden while he counted his money.

"Do I want to know?" he asked looking up at me putting the money in a rubber band.

He was a business man and I respected that. He handled his business and kept me out of it. I liked that about him.

"You should want to know. It's a big thing." I said sitting in the other chair.

"You pregnant?" he asked and I smiled. "Don't be fucking around man." he laughed a little bit.

"I really am pregnant." I said showing him the pregnancy test and he smile big getting out of his chair picking me up from mine.

"How long you knew this G?" he asked and I shrugged.

"About three weeks." I said innocently and he mugged me.

"Why you ain't tell me? Why you keep this from me scrub?" he said putting me back down rubbing on my stomach.

"Becauseee I didn't know how to feel at first. I was nervous, I was scared. I had to become comfortable enough to tell you." I said watching him. "Why you rubbing me like a puppy?" I laughed a little bit.

"I'm touching my baby. Chill on me." he said before kissing my belly and I just rolled my eyes.

"Dang can the belly grow a little bit more? You are crazyyy." I said moving back laughingz

"Whatever man. T and 'Lika know?" he asked and I shook my head.

I wanted to tell them but my mom was the only one that knew. I didn't know what to do at first. I have been finding my peace of mind and that's been helping me a lot.

So now I was happy with letting people know. I loved the fact that he was happy for us. I felt better.

"Let's go tell them." he said grabbing my hand and leading me out the basement.

Surprisingly, they were outside on the porch talking while Alex was sleeping on 'Lika's lap.

"Sup dudes." T nodded while she played some Billie Eilish on her phone.

"Hey boos." Lika said while she kind of bounced her leg up and down.

"I got news and Imma say it before y'all say it." I laughed a lil bit. "I'm pregnant!" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Yaaaayyyyyyyy!" T said getting up doing her lil dancey dance. "We are having another babyyyyyy."

"I would jump up but you know." Lika laughed pointing at Alex. "I'm so happpyyyyyy for youuuuuuuuuuuu. This is so exciting. Congratulations!" she said opening her arms for a hug in which I gave.

Seeing them happy made me even more happy. I felt like I had worried myself more than I should have.

----
- congratulations are in order for g and cam. y'all team 💞 or 💙. rep yo set cuz
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠