g r a c i e - t w e l v e

"Shit!" I moaned covering my mouth

"Shit!" I moaned covering my mouth. I don't know what I did to Cam, but he was beating these doonies down. I wasn't mad at him about it.

He reached up and grabbed my hair that was in a ponytail at one point and pulled my head back and kissed me real nasty. At times like this, I didn't mind being slutted out.

I was trying to show him that I wasn't no weak ass bitch, so I started throwing this ass and started fucking him back. This was some magical dick. This was exactly why I was pregnant now.

"Yeah." he groaned. "Throw that shit back ma."

The groaning was sending me over the edge. I was getting real weak in the knees at the moment. He knew it to because he let my hair go and started rubbing my clit.

"I'm finna cum." I said trying to run but it was really no point of that. He pulled me back and started drilling my shit.

My legs started to shake and next thing was the cum. I soon felt his warm kids fill me up. He rolled over and laid on his back out of breath. I laid on my side trying to control my breathing.

"I'm trying to do this for the rest of my life man." he said pulling me closer to him and I just laughed.

"You just trying to get me pregnant with all them kids so you can go to the store and never come back. You ain't slick." I laughed and he mushed my head before getting up.

"See, I wasn't even planning on doing that. Now that you mentioned I'm gone do it." he said walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I said before rolling around to get off the bed. Que had me around here feeling like Humpty Dumpty.

I made my way into the bathroom when I was finally able to get up and seen that he had ran me a bath while he had gotten in the shower.

"You da best." I said making a heart with my hands before getting into the tub.

"Yeah, I know. But I'm about to go see what these niggas on. I won't be out too late. Probably be back here around 8 or so." he said washing his body.

"Okay. Be safe." I said letting the hot water sooth my body. I really loved taking nice and hot baths.

"Your skin gon' fall off. I so called myself dropping the body wash in the water after I had made it and I stuck my hand in there to get it out and damnnea' burned myself." he shook his head and I laughed.

"You are so dramatic. I can't with you." I laughed again.

He finished taking his shower and then brushed his teeth. I watched him do everything. I think it was safe to say that I was obsessed with him.

"Your momma calling you." he said walking back into the bathroom with my phone and smelling real good.

"I don't think you should go outside." I said.

He laughed shaking his head before kissing my forehead then me. "Answer the phone before Gloria whoop your ass." he said giving me another kiss before leaving out.

"Hello there my dear mother." I said sticking my tongue out to the side.

"What took you so long to answer? I know that you always got that phone in your hand." she said not even greeting me properly.

"Sorry ma'am."

---

Alex's screams could be heard throughout the whole house. I'm pretty sure that the whole neighborhood could hear him. I felt so bad for him. Everyone just wanted him to get better.

"Knock knock." I said coming into Malika's room. Her and Alex looked at me crying and I felt so bad. "Is there anything that I can do to help?" I asked over the screams.

"I don't know. I really don't know. Can you call your mom and ask her does she have any advice on what to do?" she asked and I nodded walking back out the room. I knew that my mom would have something that could help.

I pulled my phone out of my bra and made A FaceTime call to my mom.

"Hello beautiful." she said smiling in the camera once the call had connected.

"Hey there. So, I know you can hear the screaming in the back, that's my friend's baby. Mommy he isn't feeling too well and we don't know what to do." I pouted.

"Oh my. What has he been doing?" she asked and I could tell that she was fully concerned now.

"Well, he won't eat. He'll eat something small and he'll throw it up. I think it's a stomach bug. She's been trying to flush his system but it's so bad mom." I sighed.

"Oh if it's a stomach bug she has to go get something for that. He's too young to give the stuff that I was giving y'all." she said and I could tell that it was hurting her that she couldn't help.

"Okay mommy. Thank you." I said blowing her a kiss before hanging up and going to tell Malika what she said. I felt bad for her.

----
- poor alex and lika😕
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠