m a l i k a - t e n

"Can you not?" I asked Alex because he was sitting in the high chair and was throwing all the cheetos that I had put on the tray for him

"NO." he growled before throwing another one on the floor.

I didn't know what the hell he had going on and why he was growling but I was finna show him who was the real big dog around him.

Using my hand, I swept all the cheetos off the tray and into a bowl. Now he ain't have nothing to drop on the floor.

"NOOO!" he screamed before he started kicking and screaming. He was just mad because he couldn't throw that shit on the floor no more and I didn't care.

"Give it up." I said and he was still yelling at the top of lungs. You would think that somebody was killing him the way that he was screaming.

I shook my head grabbing a melatonin out the cabinet and cutting a small piece off before putting it on top of a fruit snack and handing it to him and then giving him the whole bad of fruit snacks.

That made him shut up real quick and I was happy. That trick got him every time. I was choosing the gentle parenting route because I didn't want to hit him. I didn't want my child to fear me, I wanted him to respect me.

Plus, he was only a child. That was basically assault to a bay who didn't know any better and was still learning the ways of life. You just have to have patience which I didn't have a lot of but I made it work.

"What you down here doing to my stink?" T asked coming down the stairs as Gracie was coming out of her room.

"Why y'all ain't help me? I'm in here fighting for my life because y'all nephew is bad." I said sweeping up the cheetos.

It was a fine time for them to come and help me. The fight was over. I had won but what if he won? They wouldn't know that I was hurt until they found me on the floor crying.

"But he ain't bad?" G asked laughing and I flipped her off.

"We tried to tell you. He was whooping my ass one day with his cup. Literally came out of nowhere and hit my ass upside the head and when I went to grab the cup, he threw it hitting me right in my eye." T said shaking her head laughing a bit.

"Okay not too much on him." I laughed because I knew all of that to be true. "I told you, that's prolly what they was showing him over there. We got to reprogram him or something."

"You drugged that baby didn't you?" G asked and I looked over at him and he could barley keep his head up causing me to laugh while they just shook their heads. "You are going to go to jaillllll. Straight under it."

"Y'all would do the same thing. I do not want to hear it." I said dumping the cheetos into the garbage can.

"You right. I be drugging my damn self." G laughed going back into her room.

----

The phone calls didn't stop over the past few months and it really caused me to change my phone number. After that, it was all peace.

They didn't know where I was and even if they did, they wasn't getting my baby. They would have to kill me dead before they had the chance to even get to look at my baby.

'Big Booty' by Gucci Mane and Megan Thee Stallion started playing while I was in the room with T and we both got up and started twerking.

I was just having fun while Alex was down for a nap. I was currently trying to teach him colors and get him talking more. He had just turned two roughly two months ago.

"Yeaahhhh shake that asss!" T said and I started throwing that ass in a circle while she recorded me and I knew I was about to end up in her close friends.

"Let me stop, let me stop." I laughed standing up and fixing my skirt that I had on. I had made it for T but it was kinda too small and it fit me perfectly.

"It moves like waterrrr. And it's all naturallll. I'm tryna see what that be like." she said and I laughed.

"Now girl you knowwwww you got that dump truck back there and you knowwwwww that mf be moving. Don't do that." I shook my head.

"It don't move like that though. Don't even play like that. That ass will make a man leave home." she said and I shook my head laughing at her.

I mean I knew I had an ass. But she was over doing it. It was nothing too special about my ass.

"Can I do your hair." she asked and I nodded.

"I don't care what you do to it. Just do it." I said and she laughed.

I was serious though. Shit, I haven't had my hair don't in a long time and in Tiyahna we trust so she had the ability to do whatever it was that she wanted to do.

I watched as she went into her closet and pulled out her braiding hair and the stand to put the hair on. Then she went into the bathroom and got the rest of the stuff.

Her comb was broke so I knew she was about to do her shit.

My phone started ringing and it was a call from somebody on Facebook. Another fake page. They was trying their best. I worked harder though.

"Bitch, you can't beat my ass. I know you'll never beat my ass. Stop calling my mf phone before you have to meet your brother again." I said before hanging up. I deleted the Messenger app off my phone all in all.

----
- innanet bullies turned to phone bullies. weirdos.
- comment vote and share for the biggest blessings💞
-still the non editing qween🫠